Hello and welcome to the details of India-UAE Travel Update: Passengers must carry these documents to return and now with the details
Air India Express has issued guidelines for those passengers who hold valid UAE residency visa and want to travel from India to any of the airport in the Emirates.
The airline has said that the passengers must carry the following documents when travelling to the UAE.
Here are the documents the UAE passengers need to carry with them:
• For UAE Residence Visa Holders issued from Dubai and travelling to Dubai: “Return Permit for Resident outside UAE form” which is issued to the passenger(s) from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) through: https://smart.gdrfad.gov.ae/Smart_OTCServicesPortal/ReturnPermitService.aspx
• For UAE Resident VISA holders travelling to UAE other than Dubai: “Return Permit for Resident outside UAE form” which is issued to the passenger(s) from the below ICA link: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/guest/index.html#/registerArrivals
• Expo 2020 Visa holders are permitted to travel to UAE without GDRFA/ICA.
Travel Requirement for all Passengers for travel from India to UAE:
1. A valid Negative Covid-19 test certificate with QR code linked to the original report. This has to be issued within the valid time frame, i.e. 48 hours from the time of collecting the sample to the scheduled departure time and has to be taken from an ICMR approved laboratory.
2. A Rapid PCR test report that should be based on molecular diagnostic testing intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid for SARS-COV-2 viral RNA; conducted at the Indian departure airport prior to four (4) hours of departure.
Additional requirements for passengers arriving into Abu Dhabi (AUH) and Ras al-Khaimah Airports (RKT):
1. 10 days home quarantine upon arrival in RKT and 12 days home/institutional quarantine in AUH.
2. PCR test on the 4th and the 8th day after arrival in RKT and PCR test on the 6th and the 11th day after arrival into AUH.
3. Adherence to wearing the tracking watch on arrival.
Passengers are advised to report 6 hours prior departure as Rapid PCR test counters at Airports would close 2 hours prior to the departure.
As per Dubai Civil Aviation Authorities, RT-PCR Test done from the laboratories listed below will not be accepted.
1. Suryam Lab in Jaipur
2. Dr P. BHASIN Pathlabs(p) Ltd. in Delhi
3. Noble Diagnostic Centre in Delhi
4. 360 Diagnostic & Health. Services
These were the details of the news India-UAE Travel Update: Passengers must carry these documents to return for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Gulf Today and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.