First Lady Melania Trump’s former friend and adviser Stephanie Winston Wolkoff has been making headlines since last summer, when it became known that she had written a “revealing and explosive” book: “Melania and Me”.
The 15-year friendship apparently came to an abrupt end when she got into a fight and lost her position in connection with the planning of Donald Trump’s inauguration ceremony in 2017.
The relationship did not get better after that. Her book came with revelations and allegations, including about an allegedly bitter relationship between the first lady and first daughter Ivanka Trump.
Six weeks after the book was published, the First Lady strikes back in a statement published by the White House. This comes after the Ministry of Justice this week sued Winston Wolkoff due to an alleged breach of a contract of confidentiality.
Despite the fact that the first lady does not mention Winston Wolkoff in the statement, it is not to be mistaken.
– In recent weeks, I have had time to reflect on many personal things. One of the most honorable and important roles I have ever taken has been to serve you, the American people, as First Lady, begins Melania Trump.
Furthermore, the first lady points out that she is never unsure where she would put her time and effort: The Ask Best campaign, which is intended to combat bullying on social media.
– We all know that information that could have been useful for children, often disappears in the noise of selfish adults. Recently I have seen that this is the case, as large news agencies eagerly cover slippery claims from a former adviser at my office.
Furthermore, Melania Trump refers to a person who “said she created me”, despite the fact that the first lady thinks this person barely knew her.
– Someone who clung to me after my husband won the presidential election.
It is the information that now follows that makes it in all probability must be Winston Wolkoff we are talking about:
– This is a woman who made secret recordings of our phone calls, and published parts of me taken out of context, wrote a book with gossip and tried to distort my character. Her “memoir” included blaming me for her ailing health from an accident she was involved in a long time ago, and for the bad news coverage she brought upon herself and others.
Just before it became known that Melania and President Donald Trump had tested positive for covid-19 in early October, the First Lady and Winston Wolkoff had made headlines once again.
At that time, CNN had gained access to secret footage of the first lady, recorded by none other than Winston Wolkoff. Her book is largely based on footage Wolkoff has hidden from the first lady.
In the recording, the first lady expresses, among other things, her frustration at being criticized for her husband’s policy, in addition to complaining about Christmas preparations in the White House.
A few days later, new recordings appeared, and this time it was Stormy Daniels who got to review. In 2018, the porn star ended up in Vogue, and that was what the first lady said when she spoke to Wolkoff. In the recording, she says, among other things:
– Go to Google and read about it. Annie Leibovitz (famous photographer who took the pictures, jour.anm) took pictures of a porn prostitute, and the pictures appear in one of the editions. September or October, says Melania Trump in the recording.
By the way, Daniels hit back hard a short time later.
Looking forward to four new years
Further in the statement, Melania Trump says that “there are many opportunists out there who only care about themselves”.
– Anyone who focuses on tearing things apart for their own gain, after knowing what I stand for, has lost sight of what we are here to achieve and who we are here to earn. Pushing forward a personal agenda that seeks to violate my office and the efforts of my team only takes us away from our work to help children.
Furthermore, she writes that she wants to remind the media that they have a choice to focus “on our next generation.”
– As a country, we can not continue to lose ourselves in the noise of negativity and encourage ambition in those who only want to promote themselves.
In conclusion, Trump thanks for all the support, and writes that she “looks forward to working closely with you over the next four years.”
November 3 is the US presidential election. Then the Americans will choose whether President Donald Trump gets a new four-year term, or whether it will be the Democrat Joe Biden who takes over the White House.
These were the details of the news Melania Trump – Strikes back against ex-boyfriend for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at time24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.