Oppo announced the Reno7 range in November 2021, and now the company has started rolling out the range globally.
India was the first country to reach the Reno 7 range, where the Oppo Reno7 Pro was introduced with a 50MP main camera with Sony IMX766 sensor.
The phone was accompanied by the standard version Oppo Reno7, which differs from the Chinese version in some key specifications such as the chip and size.
The Oppo Reno7 Pro comes with the following specifications:
- Dimensity 1200 Max . processor
- 5G technology
- 128 GB memory with the ability to expand memory up to 7 GB with expansion of DRAM using some storage capacity of 256 GB.
- 6.5-inch AMOLED screen with a refresh rate of 90 Hz with a hole in the upper left corner of the front camera is 32 MP with Sony IMX709 sensor.
- A 50MP main camera is accompanied by an 8MP wide-angle camera and a 2MP macro camera.
- 4500 mAh battery.
- SuperVOOC 2.0 feature that supports fast charging.
- 65W charger.
- ColorOS 12 user interface
- Android 11 operating system.
And starting from the date of February 8, 2022, the Oppo Reno7 Pro will be available in black and blue colors in Indian stores, at a price equivalent to 535 US dollars.
While the Oppo Reno7 phone will arrive in two different colors also black and blue, it will be marketed through the Oppo website and also on Flipkart, and it will start at a price equivalent to 390 USD, and the first sale date has been set on February 17, 2022.
These were the details of the news Oppo announces the arrival of the Oppo Reno7 and Oppo Reno7... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.