Security sources revealed new details about the incident of advertisements model and model Salma El-Shimi, famous for “The Saqqara Girl,” which sparked controversy on various social media sites, after her photos were spread in the archaeological area of Saqqara.
Investigations indicated that the photographer facilitated the task of photographing the girl in the archaeological area by paying a sum of money to the administrative security.
The security forces of the Ministry of Interior arrested Salma Al-Shimi, on Monday evening.
Security sources indicated that female officers arrested the accused, the photographer, 4 administrators and two inspectors. To neglect them in their work tasks.
Informed sources at the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities told “Masrawy” that one of the workers met her in a nightclub, and they agreed to a photo session in the ancient Saqqara area, and the model had already arrived accompanied by 3 people, led by the photographer who took pictures of her in front of the Saqqara pyramid.
The sources added that they agreed that the model should wear a black cloak while entering the gate of the archaeological area in order not to attract attention, and then take it off when it reaches the site of the photo session, which is about 3 kilometers from the main gate of the archaeological site.
And the sources added: “Indeed, Salma Al-Shimi arrived at the filming site, and paid for tickets for a regular visit, not tickets for a photo session, last Wednesday afternoon, and the model took a large number of photographs in various places in front of the Saqqara pyramid, and some videos were published one of them two days after filming. “.
As soon as everyone finished filming, they left the place, after the model wore the same gown that it came in. To publish one picture two days after the shooting incident, and the fashion model commented, “Urgently, the Queen Malinetti was found traced back to the ungrateful family.”
After the photos spread on social media, the Saqqara archaeological area moved to conduct an internal investigation in which it referred 2 security inspectors responsible for the area during the photo-shooting period, and it was sent to the Ministry via WhatsApp.
On the other hand, Muhammad Yusuf, director of the Saqqara Antiquities Zone, said in exclusive statements to “Masrawy”, today, Monday, that the incident of a girl who will launch Saqqara has been referred to the investigation.
Youssef added: “The incident is ambiguous and controversial, because it took place in an open place and not in an ancient cemetery, so these are normal pictures, but there is a mistake that occurred in this matter which is that she holds the Pharaonic emblems in her hands, and it seems that she entered and took these pictures at a time when no one was present.” Archaeologists or workers in the archaeological area, because it is an open area, and we do not walk behind every visitor, because we need security personnel with the number of visitors to the area, which is difficult.
The director of the Saqqara Antiquities Zone added: “What increases the crisis is the circulation of these pictures and their publication on social media, and this girl entered surreptitiously, and filmed without obtaining a permit, and this matter does not take long, so that the video I filmed only took a minute and a half.”
Youssef added, “This girl was wearing a black cloak, and she and one of the people who photographed her entered, and in this place I took off the cloak and photographed, and we do not walk behind people if they are normal families.”
And the director of the Saqqara Antiquities Zone added: “We do not have instructions to stop girls who wear liberal clothes, unless they are clearly outrageous, and otherwise everyone is free to wear, and tourists wear more than that and no one is exposed to them.”
Youssef continued: “We investigated the matter from all sides, and we summoned the responsible security observers during this period and took their statements and sent them to the ministry on WhatsApp, and we will search carefully during the coming period.”
And after the images were spread on a larger and wider scale, the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities referred this incident to the prosecution office to investigate the incident and take all necessary legal measures.
Dr. Mustafa Waziri, Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Antiquities, affirmed that the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities is always keen to preserve the archaeological sites and the history of the ancient Egyptian civilization, and that any person who is proven negligent in the right of antiquities and Egyptian civilization will be punished, after the result of the prosecution’s investigations into the incident of filming.
These were the details of the news Surprise .. The photographer of “Girl Saqqara” facilitated her entry and... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at eg24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.