Originally, people were allowed to use a face mask, scarf, headscarf or face protection – but no longer. Now only customized face masks are allowed.
During the pandemic, there was mixed news about how important they are in the fight against COVID-19.
What you need to know today about face protection and washing masks in order to protect yourself and others.
Also in today’s episode of the research summary:
* A study of whether a baby can catch coronavirus from breast milk
* A study of the best way to show the nasal swab used for COVID testing
* Can SARS-CoV-2 develop resistance to the drug Remdesivir?
* The best way to communicate socially distant and other public health messages
* And what do we know about SARS-CoV-2 infection from meat
These were the details of the news Why is the seemingly simple science of masks so complicated? ... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.