Why Brad and Angelina’s $ 390 ‘Pandemic’ Champagne Sales Will Soar

Why Brad and Angelina’s $ 390 ‘Pandemic’ Champagne Sales Will Soar
Why Brad and Angelina’s $ 390 ‘Pandemic’ Champagne Sales Will Soar

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s champagne house is launching its first champagne this week


Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s new champagne house, Fleur de Miraval, launches its first champagne on October 15th. The couple, who divorced in 2016, continue to run the business together as an investment for their children.

According to People The champagne house is located in the small French village of Mesnil-sur-Oger, which is home to some of the region’s most prized champagne vineyards. The champagne house Krug is right next door. The company works with the Perrin family (wine producers who own 50% of the Miraval company) and the Peter family (renowned champagne producers and the couple’s new business partner for champagne). It is also near the home of the Peter family who own 45 acres in the village.

Wine pro Andreas Larsson, who was named the world’s best sommelier in 2007, was pre-tasted last week and reviewed the champagne in an Instagram post calling him “the champagne everyone talked about but nobody tasted”.

Quoted in People He said it was “layered and nuanced with chalky notes, fresh hazelnut, marzipan, fresh butter, pink citrus, and lemongrass.” He explained that the pinot grapes, which make up 25% of champagne grapes, provide flavors of gingerbread. Cherry and mashed raspberry (the remaining 75% comes from ripened Chardonnay grapes). At the end he gave a score of 95/100 and said it was one of the top three champagnes he had ever come across.

The project has been around for five years and is driven by the family’s success with Miraval rosé wine in Provence, announced in January 2020. Most champagne houses age the product in stainless steel tanks, but Fleur de Miraval uses 5,000 liter French oak barrels, much like whiskey makers do (this allows the flavor to diffuse between the wood and champagne).

The couple’s Miraval Castle is in Provence

Getty Images für Sony Pictures

Pitt has said that “rosé champagne is still relatively unknown” but that he “wanted to try to create the defining brand of rosé champagne, where we all focus on that one color”.

Fleur de Miraval only produces 20,000 bottles in its first edition and sells for $ 390 per bottle. The price corresponds to the champagne house of Jay Z and Beyonce, Armand de Brignac and the Chemin du Roi of 50 cents.

While this may seem astonishingly high in the midst of a pandemic – when champagne sales are declining and the industry is suffering – the couple’s experiences with their Miraval wine house, the couple’s continued appeal, and rave reviews suggest there aren’t any will have trouble finding willing customers. The fact that it is a limited edition only adds to the buzz.

These were the details of the news Why Brad and Angelina’s $ 390 ‘Pandemic’ Champagne Sales Will Soar for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.