A lot of leaks recently reviewed the specifications of the upcoming Pixel 6 series from Google, XDA developers also revealed more details about the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro phones, which include the camera settings in these versions.
Google introduces the Pixel 6 with a 50-megapixel Samsung GN1 main sensor, with a 12-megapixel sensor with ultra-wide viewing angles.
While the Pixel 6 Pro phone comes with the same previous sensors with a third 48-megapixel sensor and supports up to 4 times optical zoom thanks to the telephoto periscope lenses, the phone also comes with a 12-megapixel front camera sensor.
The new Google versions of Pixel phones offer image processing and more imaging features through the new company’s programs, and XDA developers have revealed the new features in the Google Camera application, as follows:
- Front camera with wide viewing angles The code confirms that this feature will be available on the Pixel 6 Pro, as the phone comes with a front camera with ultra-wide viewing angles, and the front camera offers two zoom levels 0.7 times and 1.0 times.
- video recording The main camera supports 4K video recording at 60 frames per second, while telephoto cameras with wide viewing angles support 4K video recording at 30 frames per second, and video recording supports zoom up to 0.7 times when recording 4K video at 60 frames per second, While 4K or FHD video recording at 60 frames per second supports up to 20 times zoom.
- Manual white balance control Google is developing a feature to manually adjust the white balance, but XDA Developers expect the feature to be available only to developers.
- Magic eraser feature Or the magic eraser that allows Pixel 6 users to smoothly remove people or objects from photos, and the Tensor chip is set to support acceleration of this tool.
- Face deblur feature It is among the features that Google confirmed earlier, as it supports capturing additional frames for the subject of photography using the ultra-wide camera at the same time as shooting HDR shots with the main camera, where the images taken and faces are removed from the images.
- Scene Lock This feature is known in the leaks with the “naruto” symbol, but the leaks did not explain the purpose of the feature precisely.
- Microphone support via bluetooth This feature is now known as a “sapphire” icon.
- motion blur The feature is expected to come with improvements in applying blur effects more efficiently
- Nima aesthetic feature It is expected that this tool will be associated with the “Top Shot” feature when motion is enabled in images, a feature that supports acceleration thanks to the Tensor chip.
- baby style Expectations indicate that this pattern supports automatic recognition of children in pictures.
These were the details of the news Details of the camera settings in the upcoming Pixel 6 phones... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.