The improvement benches have disappeared in the Season 5 of the Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2; however, this does not mean that we cannot upgrade weapons during this season. To do this, we will have to visit certain characters and pay them the oro correspondent. In this section of our complete guide from Fortnite Battle Royale we count them how to upgrade weapons:
How to improve weapons in Fortnite Season 5
As we said in the first paragraph of this guide, in Season 5 of Fortnite Chapter 2 there are no upgrade banks; instead, we will have to go to these points, where there are characters that, as part of their services in exchange for gold, can improve the weapon for us that we have equipped at that time:
- Reese: Grimy Docks, in the easternmost warehouse.
- Kondor: Campo Calígine.
- Lord death: Property of Impulse, a mansion on the west coast of the island, southwest of Burning Sands.
- Brutus: Grimy Docks, in the southernmost building.
- Spark plug: Appears randomly at the gas station north of Sticky Swamp, the gas station west of Campo Calígine, or the Naked Pool gas station.
- Kit: Spiteful Corner.
- Meat Chieftain– Randomly appears at the Burger Burger Restaurant (south of Sacred Hedges), and Burger Burger Truck, east of Rogue Fiefdom.
- Tomatoide– Randomly appears in Pete the Pizza Maker’s Truck (southwest of Sticky Swamp) and Pizza Pit (north of Colossal Colosseum).
- Fish Stick– Randomly appears at Castillo Coral and the Palito de Pescado restaurant in Sandy Cliffs.
To improve a weapon, we must go to one of the locations where one of these characters is, and talk to them. One of the dialogue options will be to improve the weapon that we have equipped at that moment:
Remember that, depending on the rarity of the weapon, we will have to pay more or less gold. This is the weapon upgrade price table in Fortnite Season 5:
Weapon upgrade price table in Fortnite
|From common (white) to rare (verde)||25 gold|
|From rare (green) a weird (blue)||50 gold|
|From weird (blue) a epic (address)||145 gold|
|From epic (address) a legendary (orange)||345 gold|
These were the details of the news Fortnite Season 5: how to improve weapons; all locations for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at en24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.