Wolcen Studio today released the first chronicle of the action RPG “Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem” with “Bloodtrail”. The free DLC expands the main game with numerous features such as the eponymous “Bloodtrail” mode. There are also new locations and buildings, end-game content, events, rewards, a new boss and, for the first time, loyal companion animals.
“Bloodtrail is the first of a series of regular updates and marks a new chapter for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem with extensive new gameplay content, features, a narrative storyline and other general improvements to the game. Developed by the now 60-strong team at Wolcen Studio the title continuously and will release further free updates in the future, “it says.
New content in Chronicle I: Bloodtrail
- Bloodtrail – The new game mode allows players to start fresh with a new character to gain access to certain events during the campaign and in the endgame. The hunt begins! Players must follow the tracks and track down their prey to discover their true nature. No matter if human, animal or occult forces: The goal is to follow the tracks and to face the challenge. Certain decisions make it possible to customize the final encounter with the prey in order to receive even more interesting rewards.
- A New Friend – Players no longer have to move around alone. A familiar companion animal follows and supports the character on the epic journey. Numerous companions can be discovered and taken to the heart.
- Endgame story with events, rewards and a boss – new, completely set events, great rewards, a unique armor model, cute baby dragon companions and a fearless boss are waiting for the players. And they should be warned. Together with the new character Ilthain from the Order of Oshara, the players have to research the events.
- New Endgame Buildings and Missions – Oshara’s Council sends players on the Bloodtrail missions, the Mirrormaid ship gives access to cosmetic armor items.
- Kickstarter Rewards – Wolcen Studio hasn’t forgotten about their Kickstarter backers – their support should be rewarded. As a thank you for the long support, you will be rewarded with backer companion animals and armor. The Kickstarter rewards are tradable Steam inventory items.
- More new features and improvements – There are new uniques, improved gameplay with a stats and balancing revision, active skill modifiers and improvements for the Gate of Fates. There is also a new player skill, a revised character sheet, many weapon improvements, expanded crafting, revised skill animations, better effects, a search bar for the Gate of Fates and much more.
These were the details of the news New DLC for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.