To start this final month of 2020 well, Nintendo surprised his world by broadcasting a new version of the Switch system software. This firmware 11.0.0 does not just improve stability as we are used to reading generally, and brings many new features more or less visible at first glance. And if you are wondering why Brazilian Portuguese is now taken into account, it is simply because Nintendo eShop launches for Switch in Brazil on Dec 7th.
Will have 400 games and support local payment methods.
Games can be purchased through the Brazil eShop now which was not possible before.
The console also supports PT-BR as a language option at a system level now. https://t.co/XdE2EefWeG
Nintendo eShop launches for Switch in Brazil on Dec 7th.
Here is along changelog of this update, do not hesitate to tell us about any other discovery not listed below.
Nintendo Switch Online has been added to the HOME Menu.
- Access all Nintendo Switch Online services, from getting the latest information to checking your subscription status.
- This function is not available in some countries / regions.
A new feature that automatically uploads backed up data has been added to the Backup Data Cloud.
- When you use software with the same Nintendo Account linked to multiple systems, data saved from one console will be automatically downloaded to your other system (s).
- To use this feature, it must be enabled under Console Settings / Data Management / Backup Data Cloud.
- Backup data will not be downloaded automatically unless it exists for that software on the console. The first time only, users need to download the backup data manually.
- A Nintendo Switch Online membership is required to use the Save Data Cloud service.
A new trend feature has been added to the user page (“What are your friends playing?” In French, Editor’s note).
- Users can check what software their friends are playing or have started playing recently. The information will not be displayed for friends whose online status is set to not show to anyone.
Users can now transfer screenshots and videos from Album to their smart devices.
- Users can wirelessly connect their smart devices to Nintendo Switch to transfer screenshots and videos saved to their Album.
- For screenshots, users can upload a maximum of 10 screenshots and 1 video capture at a time.
- To log in, users must use their smart device to scan the QR code displayed on the Nintendo Switch screen.
A new feature to copy to computer via USB connection has been added under Console settings / Data management / Manage screenshots and videos.
- Users can use a USB cable to connect Nintendo Switch to their computer to copy screenshots and videos saved to Album.
- USB charging cable [modèle HAC-010] or a USB-IF certified USB cable that supports data transfer is required to connect to a computer.
- Connection via the Nintendo Switch docking station is not supported. Please connect the Nintendo Switch console directly to the computer.
Users can now select which download to prioritize when there are multiple downloads in progress.
- When there is multiple software, update data, or downloadable content downloads in progress, users can now select which one they want to download first.
- You can set this under Download Options by selecting the icon of the software you want to download first from the Home menu.
User icons have been added.
- 12 user icons commemorating the 35th anniversary of the Super Mario Bros. series. have been added.
Users can now name predefined button mappings with the Change Button Configuration feature.
Brazilian Portuguese has been added as a supported language.
- When users set their region to the Americas and their language to Portuguese, the language used in the Home menu and in some software will be displayed in Brazilian Portuguese.
Several issues have been fixed, and usability and stability have been improved.
How to proceed with the update?
- Plug in your mains socket;
- Go to Console settings ;
- Select Console ;
- Select Update.
You can buy a card eShop sure Amazon or the Fnac.
These were the details of the news UPDATE Switch: firmware 11.0.0 is available, with many new features for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at news1.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.