There will always be problems with new technology, but it seems pretty mild for the Xbox Series X, what we’ve seen with other launches.
We will let you know of any other issues that arise as soon as we see them. We definitely experienced the display issue and the above update worked for us.
XBOX SERIES X KNOWN PROBLEMS
4K / 120 Hz
- Known problem: If you use one [email protected] TVs that also support VRR may not have signal or image damage when the Xbox is configured for 4K120 + VRR. This problem occurs with various LG, Samsung, or Vizio TVs.
- Update to the latest firmware on your TV
- If the problem persists, try the following:
- Configure the console for 4K / 60 with VRR by going to frame> General> TV & display options> Videomodi> Activate the check box for Allow variable update rate.
- Configure the console for 4k / 120 without VRR by going to frame> General> TV & display options> Videomodi> Uncheck the box for Allow variable update rate. The resolution and refresh rate can be found under “display”In the TV & Display options.
- If you want to experience 120Hz and VRR, please configure it for 1080p / 120hz VRR or 1440p / 120hz VRR from frame> General> TV & display options> Videomodi> Activate the check box Allow variable variable update rate. The resolution and refresh rate can be found under “display”In the TV and display options.
- If you encounter a damaged image, there is a workaround to revert to a safe video mode:
- Restart your console and configure your video modes using one of the options listed above.
- If after the reboot you still get a damaged picture, turn off VRR on the TV. Please contact your TV manufacturer about this.
- If the problem persists after steps 1 and 2, run the video mode reset sequence to return to a safe state and configure either of the above two options. To do this, follow the steps on this page under “Your screen goes blank after turning on the console > Reset your display settings”.
EA Play App
- Known problem: The EA Play app will run on an Xbox Series X | S device not started or installed.
- Workaround: There is currently no workaround, but we are working with our app partners to find possible solutions for the future. Currently the app only works on an Xbox One generation device. If you’re looking for ways to get your 10-hour trials of popular games like FIFA 21 or Madden 21 on an Xbox Series X | S to avail, you can find them in the store. To do this, go to business and search for your game. Select the game you want from the search results and click on “Free trial with EA PlayButton on the game description page. If you want to play full games included in your EA Play subscription, you can access them in My games & apps > Full library > EA games.
- Known problem: Some users see HDR footage too dark when captured on Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S.
- Workaround: There is no known workaround, but a fix will be made available shortly for a future console update.
DVD and Blu-ray playback
- Known problem: Some users may insert a DVD or Blu-ray into their console and see a black screen.
- Workaround: If this happens, simply remove the disc from the console, restart the console, and then reinsert it into the console to watch your disc.
- Known problem: Some users occasionally experience pixelated frames when using the PeacockTV app on Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S.
- Workaround: There is currently no known workaround, but the right teams are working on a fix to be included in a future update.
- While Quick Resume is fully functional with thousands of titles, we know that there may be issues with this feature with a select number of optimized titles. In order to give our fans the best possible experience, we have disabled the feature for these titles and are working to fix this at the platform level as soon as possible.
It will be interesting to see if there are any issues with PS5 on launch day and how the two compare.
These were the details of the news How to troubleshoot common Xbox Series X problems you might encounter for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.