Well, we’ve got to my final gun rankings for Genshin Impact, and there’s a reason I saved this for the last time. Polearms in Genshin Impact are not widely used as they are only equipped by individual characters in the game.
That would be Xiangling, the 4 star pyro cook, but thanks to some early promotions and great skills, she’s a central part of many teams. You may want to choose the best polearm for them. Then come two 5 stars, Zhongli (Geo) and Xiao (Anemo), who both use polearms. So it is best to start preparing if you want to draw (hah “plan to draw”, good luck).
MORE FROM FORBESRanking of the best swords in ‘Genshin Impact’ (v1.0 Edition)By Paul Tassi
Because there are fewer polearms users in the game, there are also fewer polearms (but kind of three five stars?). But here is the current leaderboard, but it can change depending on the role you want to fill:
1. Kunwus Irisriss (5 Stars) – Increases SPD for normal attacks by 10%. Increases DMG against enemies affected by an element by 24%.
2. Primordial Jade Winged-Spear (5 Stars) – When hit, increases ATK by 3.2% for 6 seconds. Maximum of 7 stacks. This effect can only occur once every 0.3 s. Having the maximum possible stacks increases the DMG deal by 12%.
3. Skyward Spine (5 Stars) – Increases CRIT rate by 8% and normal ATK-SPD by 12%. Additionally, normal and charged attacks on enemies have a 50% chance of triggering a vacuum blade that deals 40% of ATK as DMG in a small AoE. This effect cannot occur more than once every 2 seconds.
4. Crescent Pike (4 stars, can be crafted) – After picking up an elemental ball / participant, normal and charged attacks gain an additional 20% ATK as DMG for 5 seconds.
5. Favonious Lance (4 Stars) – CRIT hits have a 60% chance of generating a small amount of elementary particles that regenerate 6 energy for the character. Can only occur once every 12s
6. Dragon Curse (4 Stars) – Increases DMG against opponents affected by Hydro or Pyro by 20%
7. Prototype grudge (4 stars, can be crafted) – After using an elemental skill, increases DMG for normal and charged attacks by 8% for 12 seconds. Maximum of 2 stacks.
8. Deathmatch (4 Stars) – If there are at least 2 enemies nearby, the ATK is increased by 16% and the DEF by 16%. If there are less than 2 enemies nearby, ATK is increased by 24%.
9. Blackcliff Pole (4 Stars) – After defeating an enemy, ATK is increased by 12% for 30 seconds. This effect has a maximum of 3 stacks and the duration of each stack is independent of the others.
10. Lithischer Speer (4 Stars) – Normal attack hits have a 20% chance that the next charged attack will inflict 40% more DMG in the next 10 seconds.
BONUS: Fixed 3 stars – I was advised that these two options are solid because you can refine them with 3 stars:
White tassel – Increases DMG for normal attacks by 24%.
Hellebarde – Normal attacks cause an additional 160% DMG. Can only occur once every 10s.
As expected, the 5 stars, all three, are at the top due to the high base damage and solid advantages, although I put Kunwus at the top due to his elementary integration. This list is a little skewed as Xiangling is the only character currently using polearms, and it won’t be your main DPS weapon. So things like Dragon’s Bane are higher just because it affects them directly. Most of the time, you just want to keep charging their skills, which is why something like Favonious Lance is good.
Anyway, that’s the list for now, and we need to see if these all still work best for Xiao (likely the next banner after Klee) and Zhongli once they get here. Stay tuned.
MORE FROM FORBESRanking of all ‘Genshin Impact’ characters from best to worst (v1.0 Edition)By Paul Tassi
MORE FROM FORBESRanking of the best bows in ‘Genshin Impact’ (v1.0 Edition)By Paul Tassi
MORE FROM FORBESRanking of the best Claymores in ‘Genshin Impact’ (v1.0 Edition)By Paul Tassi
MORE FROM FORBESRanking of the best catalysts in ‘Genshin Impact’ (v1.0 Edition)By Paul Tassi
follow me on twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Take my science fiction novels Herokiller and Herokiller 2and read my first series The earthborn trilogythat is also on Audio book.
These were the details of the news Ranking of the best polearms in ‘Genshin Impact’ (v1.0 Edition) for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.