We tell you what the leaked challenges of week 9 of Season 4 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2 are. Every challenge and its reward.
The challenges for Week 9 of Season 4 of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Battle Pass will activate on Thursday, October 22nd at 3:00 p.m. EST. Since this is already more than usual in these parts, we know what they are because we have accessed them using data collection tools and techniques. Here we tell you what each Fortnite Challenge of this batch is:
Fortnite: Leaked Week 9 Season 4 Challenges
The data corresponding to the challenges of week 9 of Season 4 of Fortnite Chapter 2 was added to the game last Tuesday, September 13th, through patch 14.30. According to this file, this week’s challenges would be:
- Search chests in sacred hedges (0/7) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Sticky Swamp Eliminations (0/3) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Collect floating circles in furious piles (0/4) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Use the Silver Surfer table in the same game (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Land in Sharkbones Telliz and finish the Top 25 (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- [PH] Placeholder (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- [PH] Placeholder (0/1) – Reward: 50,000 Season PE
- Inflict damage to opponents in Burning Sands (0/500) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
As always, we know that the Season Four Weekly Challenges are always seven in total, but the lists we filter and pull them from the game files as they are are more than seven, as the remaining challenges in case one The Challenges Are Backed Up This list may not work.
The two challenges, known as “placeholders”, are templates that Epic places and that you can replace at any time. Unfortunately, at the time this news was posted, Epic Games changed the file system of Fortnite on PC with patch 14.40 so we can’t use our data collection tools to check that the text has been updated and thus see the name of the challenges.
Either way, you will receive full instructions on each of these challenges if they are active in the game on Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. CET.
These were the details of the news Fortnite Season 4: Week 9 Leaked Challenges for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.