[KEYNOTE IPHONE] The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will be available for pre-order from October 16. It will be necessary to wait until November 6 for the iPhone 12 Mini and iPhone 12 Pro.
The essential : It is this Tuesday, October 13, at 7 p.m. Paris time during a pre-recorded video session, that Apple will finally unveil the new generation of iPhone. There should be 4 of them this year: the 5.4-inch iPhone 12 Mini, the 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro, and the 6.7-inch iPhone 12 Pro Max. All will be 5G compatible and equipped with the A14 Bionic chip, with a price that should vary between 800 and 1,600 euros depending on the storage capacity.
Receive our live alerts!
8:30 p.m. – iPhone 12: update on pre-order dates
The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will be available for pre-order from October 16, for delivery from October 23 via the Apple Store, the main e-merchants in France and of course the telecom operators. The iPhone 12 Mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available for pre-order from November 6 and sold on November 13 via the Apple Store, the main e-merchants in France and of course the telecom operators.
These are indeed four smartphones that were presented as expected. The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro, both 6.1-inch, will be available for pre-order from October 16, for deliveries from the 23rd. The two stars of the evening, the iPhone 12 Mini (5, 4 inches) and the iPhone 12 Pro Max (6.4 inches), which will delight lovers of beautiful images, will only be available for pre-order from November 6, for delivery a week later. The iPhone 12 Mini will start at $ 699, the iPhone 12 from $ 799 for the 128 GB version.
With a size of 6.7 inches, the iPhone 12 Pro Max is the most high-end model presented during this keynote. It has a 12 Megapixel photo sensor and a telephoto lens with X2.5 optical zoom. Side specs, here is the detail. The wide-angle camera: 12 Mpx, f / 1.6, 7-element lens, 26 mm and the ultra-wide-angle: 12 Mpx, f / 2.4, 13 mm, 120 °. Clearly a device that will interest lovers of beautiful images. On the aesthetic side, new colors are appearing (gray, anthracite, gold and blue). Pre-orders begin November 6, for delivery one week later.
We find everything that is present in the iPhone 12 (5G, Super Retina XDR screen, 5G, MagSafe, dual photo module…) but in smaller dimensions. With a 5.4-inch display, the iPhone 12 Mini, which will start at $ 699, will arguably be one of the most popular iPhones of 2020.
The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will be available for pre-order from October 16, for delivery from October 23. The iPhone 12 Mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available for pre-order from November 6 and sold on November 13
IPhone 12 Pro is the first smartphone to film in Dolby Vision HDR, in 4K at 60 FPS.
19:59 – The iPhone 12 Pro, a device for photo professionals
Deep Fusion technology is invited on the 4 cameras (three at the back and one at the front) of the iPhone 12 Pro. Side specs, here is the detail. The wide-angle camera: 12 Mpx, f / 1.6, 7-element lens, 26 mm and the ultra-wide-angle: 12 Mpx, f / 2.4, 13 mm, 120 °. Apple is also focusing on the Apple ProRAW technology which allows images to be captured in RAW format with the usual Apple enhancements, so that you can perform all the necessary retouching later. Clearly a device that will interest lovers of beautiful images.
This is the promise made by Apple, quite proud of the prowess of its latest 6.7-inch baby. The lens can add 5,000 frames per second, which is 5 times better than the 2019 version. The company has also put emphasis on image stabilization.
Also equipped with an Oled panel, the A14 Bionic chip, 5G compatible … The iPhone 12 Pro is available in 4 new finishes, including Pacific Blue. The iPhone 12 Pro has a 6.1 inch display, the iPhone 12 Pro Max has a 6.7 inch display.
The iPhone 12 Mini starts at $ 699. The iPhone 12 starts at $ 799.
It may be the most anticipated iPhone … but also the smallest. With a size of 5.4 inches, the iPhone 12 Mini will be much more compact than the smartphones usually unveiled by Apple. It fits in the palm of the hand and obviously incorporates all the innovations announced (5G, MagSafe, Oled screen …). It will be one of the most popular iPhones, Apple promises.
Apple promises a zero carbon impact by 2030 (yes it is far), by announcing the use of rare materials recycled in their batteries.
Apple announces the deployment of MagSafe technology within the iPhone 12. This magnet system will allow users to stick their wireless charger or their card holder on the back of the iPhone 12.
The gaming giant, Riot Games, comes on stage to announce a partnership between the apple company and League of Legends. IPhone 12 owners will be able to play carefree, thanks to the A14 Bionic chip and 5G, what is one of the most popular games in the world.
The first chip in the world with a 5nm processor, recalls Apple. Enough to allow the iPhone to have the most efficient CPU of all smartphones.
In exceptional circumstances, exceptional outing. The coronavirus crisis will have turned the plans of many companies upside down in 2020 and Apple is one of them. The firm at the apple will present the successors of the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max to October 13, 2020 during a keynote called “High, Speed”. The sale should take place about ten days later, probably the Friday 23 October 2020. Note that this release would only concern the basic iPhone 12, the pro versions, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max are rather expected for November.
At Apple, we are in the premium and the 2020 range should be no exception to the rule. The next iPhones should be sold between 800 and 1600 euros, depending on the range and storage capacity. An expert from GF Securities ensures that the standard iPhone 12 will be sold $ 50 more than the iPhone 11 last year, or $ 749. In Europe, the iPhone 12 would therefore be sold from 809 euros. An increase that can be explained by the addition of Oled screens and 5G. Apple customers can, however, benefit from advantageous conditions when they renew their iPhone. Note that to lower the cost price of its next smartphone, Apple has decided to no longer add charger and headphones. In most markets, only the Lightning cable will be present.
- Four iPhone 12 : While Apple has a habit of releasing three different models at each start of the school year, it would rather be four models that would be on the program this year. Apple would present two classic models of 5.4 and 6.1 inches and two Pro models of 6.1 and 6.7 inches. All of them would of course have an Oled screen and 5G connectivity. Here is, in picture, what it would give,
. According to JP Morgan, Apple is considering making two model releases.
new sizes pic.twitter.com/rpUFeh5UNV— Ben Geskin (@BenGeskin) November 27, 2019
- La 5G: we hoped (without really believing it) in 2019, but it is in 2020 that 5G technology should make its appearance in the iPhone. Enough to allow Apple to catch up with the competition, all the main players in the sector (Samsung, Huawei or Xiaomi) having been there.
- Ecran Oled: except surprise, the iPhone 12 will be equipped with Oled panel, Apple definitely abandoning the LCD material. The 9to5mac site predicts that the next high-end iPhone will be equipped with a 120 Hz screen. Apple would therefore follow in the footsteps of Samsung and its Galaxy S20 (already equipped with such a screen). The iPhone 12 Pro would therefore be able to change the display frequency of their screen, from 60 to 120 Hz depending on the content displayed.
- X55 chip and A14 Bionic processor: On the hardware side, the new iPhones should be even more powerful with the integration of Qualcomm’s X55 chip, the best on the market, and an upgrade of the processor, which will be the Apple A14 Bionic. The latter is based on the 5nm etching process, developed by the TSMC company. A first in the world of smartphones and a way for Apple to continue to improve the capacity of its iPhones in terms of image processing and AI.
- Notch: the design of the iPhone will significantly evolve according to analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who predicts that Apple will integrate a smaller notch in the iPhone 12. Leaker Benjamin Geskin goes further by announcing the disappearance of the notch on iPhone in 2020. The designer reveals that Apple has developed a prototype covered with a 100% borderless AmOled screen. The sensors required for Face ID and 3D facial recognition would therefore be integrated into the upper border. “One of the 2020 iPhone prototypes has a 6.7-inch screen with Face ID and TrueDepth camera in the top border,” Geskin said.
- Face ID : iPhone 12s should be equipped with a boosted Face ID camera. With a wider viewing angle, it would allow the user to unlock their iPhone more easily.
- 120 Hz and LiDAR screen: the leaker John Prosser has released a new video, which tells us more about the next smartphone from the firm to the apple. In this video which highlights a PVT model (production validating testing, editor’s note), currently being validated, we discover a series of settings which tell us that the iPhone 12 Pro Max would have a frame rate of 120 Hz and an “Adaptive refresh rate” feature allowing the iPhone to adapt by itself the frequency of the image (this one varying between 60 and 120 Hz). The leaker adds that the iPhone 12 Pro Max would be equipped with a LiDAR sensor (already offered in the iPad Pro 2020), allowing it to improve auto-focus and detection of subjects in night mode. Note that the site EverythingApplePro claims for its part that the iPhone 12 Pro will be equipped with a 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR panel with a definition of 2,788 x 1,284 pixels and a resolution of 458 pixels.
iPad, Apple Watch, iMac, Mac Mini, Magic Keyboards, cables, accessories … The world of Apple products is larger than we think. Which ones to choose? The answer in our guide to buying Apple products.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.journaldunet.com/media/guide-de-l-iphone/1490629-iphone-12-prix-date-de-sortie-mini-pro-resume-keynote-apple/
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
These were the details of the news price, release date … the summary of the Apple keynote for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at en24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.