- Last week four contracts were awarded for Dana White’s Contender Series. How many will be given this week?
- The event will take place on Tuesday, November 10th, 2020
- See the odds and bet preview for week 9 below
Dana White’s Contender series was a must-have for MMA fans who had the chance to see future UFC stars earning their way into promotion. The show spawned Geoff Neal, Sean O’Malley, and Grant Dawson, among others.
In the main event of the 9th week, Mariusz Książkiewicz competes in the middleweight division against Mario Sousa. The card will be broadcast live on ESPN + and TSN on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. CET.
Dana White’s Contender Series Week 9 Chances
All odds from November 9th.
Can Ksiazkiewicz become the newest Canadian in the UFC?
Mariusz Książkiewicz (8-0) wasn’t as active as some would like, but when he fights he dominates his opponents. He hasn’t fought since November 2019 when he scored a first-round entry against a very solid Guilherme Miranda (18-8). However, it only participated once in 2018, twice in 2016, twice in 2013, once in 2012 and once in 2011. So ring grating is a real question for Książkiewicz.
The Canadian has achieved seven of his eight wins.
Mario Sousa (11-1) will fight for the first time in 2020 and oscillates between welterweight and middleweight classes. In his career, the Brazilian’s most notable win against Luis Felipe Dias was in the second round.
Sousa has finished all 11 of his professional wins.
Książkiewicz gegen Sousa Key Stats
|6’0 ″||height||5’10 ”|
|N / A||To reach||N / A|
|7||End of career||11|
This is a very fascinating matchup that is very difficult to name. Ksiazkiewicz is well rounded, but not being active is worrying. For Sousa, it’s all about his level of competition as the records of his last four opponents were 1-1, 7-2, 4-3 and 0-0.
Early on, I expect Sousa to be the more aggressive fighter and use his kick to injure Ksiazkiewicz. However, as the fight progresses, I think the Canadian has the cardio advantage. If the fight gets to round two or three, Sousa’s gas tank could be a problem.
Ultimately, I don’t think Książkiewicz will be able to take out Sousa, and if he does the Brazilian can do puzzles and possibly get a submission. However, I think Sousa will get back on his feet and continue to tear the Canadian apart on his feet to make a decision. This is a very close fight and for me this should serve as a selection.
Selection: Mario Sousa (-130)
2024 U.S. Presidential Election Rate Tracker
Other DWCS Week 9 Picks:
- Natan Levy (-115): Levy picks up this fight for a short time, but I think Levy can keep this fight going and take Santana apart to win a decision.
- Joseph Lowry (+140): Someone is knocked out in this fight. Both Lowry and Motta have insane powers, and we’ve seen them both turned off before. I think Lowry will land first and with plus money it’s a solid bet.
- Luana Pinheiro (-300): Pinheiro is better everywhere and should be able to bring Frausto down and get an assist for the first round.
- Danny Sabatello (-515): This is a complete disparity and I’m not sure why Moore is on the Contender series in the first place. I like it when Sabatello wins this fight. early from TKO.
These were the details of the news DWCS Season 4 Week 9, Odds & Picks for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.