Photo courtesy CrossFit LLC.
Here are the significant numbers we gathered after Day 2 of the 2020 Reebok CrossFit Games.
- You can download our iOS mobile app to have the entire schedule in your local time zone and stay up to date on all the promotions.
- 3: The number of athletes who won each event on an entire day of competition (three or more events). Mathew Fraser and Tia-Clair Toomey were the only athletes who joined Rich Froning to accomplish this feat after winning their four events each on Saturday. Froning achieved this on the final day of the 2013 Games and secured the third of its four titles.
- 6: Mathew Fraser’s number of consecutive event wins breaks Tia-Clair Toomey’s previous player record. Since finishing eighth in the 1,000-meter row in the online stage, Fraser has won ten of the last twelve events and second place in the two events he did not win.
- 1,59: Within seconds, Adler finished Fraser in the Bike Repeater, who was most likely to overturn the champion on Day 2. Adler is the only athlete to beat Fraser in an event to win the CrossFit Total by seven pounds.
- 20,1%: The average percentage that Fraser was faster than all four of his competitors in all of the second day’s events.
- 23: The number of career games wins for Toomey. This total is second only to Fraser’s 27 event wins.
- 27,52: The weight, in pounds, of the Trek Bike used in Event 8.
- 26.000 US-Dollar: How much Fraser earned for his event ends after two days of competition. His two-day stretch just for the end of the event is more than what Bjorgvin Karl Gudmundsson ($ 25,000) did for eighth place in the Games online status. If you settle Fraser’s event winnings from the online stage, he’s made $ 40,000, more than the payout for fifth place in the game ($ 35,000).
These were the details of the news 2020 CrossFit Games by Numbers: Day 2 for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.