- Wout van Aert snorts again to Mathieu van der Poel: ‘I really can’t get rid of that impression’News365
- Van Aert: “I drive to win races and for that I have to beat Mathieu”sporza.be
- Wout van Aert about rivalry with Van der Poel and Tour of Flanders: “I’m not going to get caught again”The last news
- Ex-winners of the Tour of Flanders predict: “It will be an unforgettable edition this year”The newspapaer
- Wout van Aert thinks that this cycling team will come out strongly in the Tour of Flanders: “They will explode the race early”Wielerkrant.be
- View full story via Google News
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.nieuws365.be/news/21876/wout-van-aert-sneert-opnieuw-naar-mathieu-van-der-poel-ik-kan-me-echt-niet-van-die-indruk-ontdoen
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
These were the details of the news Wout van Aert snaps to Mathieu van der Poel again: ‘I... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at news1.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.