No move to re-impose curfew — MoH

No move to re-impose curfew — MoH
No move to re-impose curfew — MoH

We show you our most important and recent visitors news details No move to re-impose curfew — MoH in the following article

Hind Al Soulia - Riyadh - Saudi Gazette report

RIYADH — Assistant Minister of Health and Spokesman of the Ministry Dr. Muhammad Abdel-Aali emphasized that the ministry has not submitted a request for re-imposing curfew in the Kingdom.

“The current levels of coronavirus cases in the Kingdom reached phases that do not warrant the introduction of strict precautionary measures,” he said.

Saudi Arabia on Sunday recorded 323 new coronavirus cases over the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of confirmed infections in the Kingdom to 344,875.

The spokesman made the remarks amid reports of the second wave of the pandemic in several countries.

Last week, Minister of Health Tawfiq Al-Rabiah called on people to continue to adhere to preventative measures, saying that several countries are currently witnessing a second wave of COVID-19 as people there stopped following preventative measures and not wearing a mask.

As part of measures to prevent a second wave of the deadly infection in the Kingdom, the Ministry of Interior once again warned on Thursday that any lapse on part of citizens or expatriates in complying with the preventive protocols will invite a hefty fine of SR1,000.

Addressing the daily press briefing of the coronavirus situation, Abdel-Aali said that Saudi Arabia returned cautiously from the strict precautionary measures and preventive protocols and must continue on that path of relaxation.

“Praise be to God, we do not expect in the near future to go back to the strict measures again,” he stressed.

With the drop in new coronavirus infections, active cases have also fallen with 8,249 reported on Saturday, out of which 767 are critical. The spokesman said that there has a steady decline in the critical cases of coronavirus infection, down nine percent while comparing with last week.

According to the ministry, 15 more died over the past 24 hours from complications caused by COVID-19, taking the total number of virus-related fatalities to 5,296.

The ministry also reported 335 new recoveries over the past 24 hours, raising the total number of people free from the deadly virus to 331,330.

Among all cities in the Kingdom, Madinah reported 62 new cases followed by Riyadh with 41 cases. Yanbu recorded 29 cases followed by Makkah with 24, Buraidah with 14, Hofuf with 11 and Jeddah with 9 infections. The remaining cases were detected in different cities and governorates across the Kin


These were the details of the news No move to re-impose curfew — MoH for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Saudi Gazette and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

NEXT Saudi security forces seize 94 kg of hashish in Jazan