Benjamin Netanyahu disbands Israeli war cabinet

Benjamin Netanyahu disbands Israeli war cabinet
Benjamin Netanyahu disbands Israeli war cabinet

We show you our most important and recent visitors news details Benjamin Netanyahu disbands Israeli war cabinet in the following article

Hind Al Soulia - Riyadh - TEL AVIV — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has disbanded the country’s war cabinet, an Israeli official has told CNN.

Netanyahu’s decision comes after opposition leader Benny Gantz announced his withdrawal from the body last week, citing Netanyahu’s failure to devise a strategy for the war in Gaza and the future governance of the Strip.

Meanwhile, Netanyahu has faced growing calls from the far-right members of his coalition, Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich and National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir, to join the war cabinet.

The war cabinet was formed five days after the beginning of the war between Israel and Hamas on October 7 and included not only Netanyahu and Gantz but also Defense Minister Yoav Gallant.

Other politicians such as Gadi Eisenkot and Ron Dermer also took part as observers.

“Netanyahu prevents us from moving forward to a real victory [in Gaza],” Gantz said in a televised address, announcing his “complex and painful” decision to leave the government.

He accused Netanyahu of putting his own personal political considerations ahead of a post-war strategy for the Gaza Strip, claiming that “fateful strategic decisions are met with hesitancy and procrastination due to political considerations,” and urged the prime minister to hold an election in the coming months.

“I call on Netanyahu: set an agreed election date. Do not let our people be torn apart,” Gantz said. — CNN


These were the details of the news Benjamin Netanyahu disbands Israeli war cabinet for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Saudi Gazette and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Five killed in nursing home shooting in Croatia
NEXT US military raises alert level for Europe bases: reports

Author Information

I am Joshua Kelly and I focus on breaking news stories and ensuring we (“Al-KhaleejToday.NET”) offer timely reporting on some of the most recent stories released through market wires about “Services” sector. I have formerly spent over 3 years as a trader in U.S. Stock Market and is now semi-stepped down. I work on a full time basis for Al-KhaleejToday.NET specializing in quicker moving active shares with a short term view on investment opportunities and trends. Address: 838 Emily Drive Hampton, SC 29924, USA Phone: (+1) 803-887-5567 Email: [email protected]