King Charles III ‘horrified’ by ‘senseless’ Sydney attack

King Charles III ‘horrified’ by ‘senseless’ Sydney attack
King Charles III ‘horrified’ by ‘senseless’ Sydney attack

Hello and welcome to the details of King Charles III ‘horrified’ by ‘senseless’ Sydney attack and now with the details

Nevin Al Sukari - Sana'a - Police patrol in front of the Westfield Bondi Junction shopping mall after a stabbing incident in Sydney on April 13, 2024. — AFP pic

LONDON, Apr 13 — Britain’s King Charles III said today that he and his wife Queen Camilla were “horrified” by “senseless” stabbings at a shopping centre in Sydney that killed six people.

Australian police said multiple people were stabbed — including a nine-month-old baby — by the unidentified assailant, who was tracked down and shot dead by a policewoman who is being hailed as a national hero.

The incident occurred at the sprawling Westfield Bondi Junction mall complex, which was packed with thousands of Saturday afternoon shoppers.

“My wife and I were utterly shocked and horrified to hear of the tragic stabbing incident in Bondi,” Charles said in a statement released by Buckingham Palace.

Advertisement

“Our hearts go out to the families and loved ones of those who have been so brutally killed during such a senseless attack.

“While details of these shocking circumstances are still emerging, our thoughts are also with those who were involved in the response, and we give thanks for the bravery of the first responders and emergency services,” he added.

King Charles III is the monarch of Australia, which is part of Britain’s Commonwealth.

Advertisement

Earlier, his son and heir to the throne Prince William and his wife Catherine said they were “shocked and saddened” by the stabbings.

“Our thoughts are with all those affected, including the loved ones of those lost and the heroic emergency responders who risked their own lives to save others. W & C,” the Prince and Princess of Wales said in a post on the social media site X, formerly known as Twitter.

Both Charles, 75, and Catherine, 42, have taken a back seat from frontline royal duties as they receive treatment for cancer.

Catherine announced last month that she was undergoing treatment after cancer was discovered following abdominal surgery.

Her shock disclosure came after Charles revealed that he was being treated. — AFP

These were the details of the news King Charles III ‘horrified’ by ‘senseless’ Sydney attack for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Malay Mail and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

NEXT Top French university loses funding over pro-Palestinian protests

Author Information

I have been an independent financial adviser for over 11 years in the city and in recent years turned my experience in finance and passion for journalism into a full time role. I perform analysis of Companies and publicize valuable information for shareholder community. Address: 2077 Sharon Lane Mishawaka, IN 46544, USA Phone: (+1) 574-255-1083 Email: [email protected]