Hospital where Kate was treated responds after alleged privacy breach

Hospital where Kate was treated responds after alleged privacy breach
Hospital where Kate was treated responds after alleged privacy breach

We show you our most important and recent visitors news details Hospital where Kate was treated responds after alleged privacy breach in the following article

Hind Al Soulia - Riyadh - LONDON — The hospital where Catherine, Princess of Wales underwent abdominal surgery has said "any breach" of patient information would be investigated.

It follows reports that staff tried to access her private medical information.

The London Clinic — frequently used by royals— said it had "no place" for those intentionally breaching the trust of patients or colleagues.

The Information Commissioners' Office (ICO) said it had received a "breach report" and was making inquiries.

Al Russell, chief executive of the London Clinic said in a statement that all his employees were "acutely aware" of their "individual, professional, ethical and legal duties with regards to patient confidentiality".

"We take enormous pride in the outstanding care and discretion we aim to deliver for all our patients that put their trust in us every day," he continued.

"We have systems in place to monitor management of patient information and, in the case of any breach, all appropriate investigatory, regulatory and disciplinary steps will be taken."

On Tuesday, the Daily Mirror reported that "at least one member of staff was said to have been caught trying to access" Catherine's medical notes.

The paper said an internal investigation had been launched at the private hospital, which has treated both the princess and King Charles III in recent months.

Mr Russell made no direct reference to the claims about the Princess of Wales.

When asked about the alleged breaches at the London Clinic, Downing Street said there were clearly "strict rules on patient data that must be followed".

"I think we all want to get behind the Princess of Wales, and indeed the Prince of Wales, and we obviously wish her the speediest of recoveries," the prime minister's official spokesman added.

Catherine had abdominal surgery in January and has stepped back from public duties while she recovers.

She spent almost two weeks at the London Clinic and Kensington Palace previously said she would take time away from public-facing engagements until after Easter.

The princess's absence led to online speculation and conspiracy theories about her health — made worse by an image posted of Catherine and her three children on the official X account of the Prince and Princess of Wales.

It was found to have been edited, and the princess subsequently apologized "for any confusion" after saying she "occasionally" experimented with editing photographs. — BBC


These were the details of the news Hospital where Kate was treated responds after alleged privacy breach for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Saudi Gazette and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Multiple worshippers and bishop stabbed at mass in Sydney church
NEXT UK tells Hong Kong citizens in Britain: ‘You are safe here’

Author Information

I have been an independent financial adviser for over 11 years in the city and in recent years turned my experience in finance and passion for journalism into a full time role. I perform analysis of Companies and publicize valuable information for shareholder community. Address: 2077 Sharon Lane Mishawaka, IN 46544, USA Phone: (+1) 574-255-1083 Email: [email protected]