The “Sudan and Ghana” match is broadcast on BN Sports 7, with the voice of commentator “Swar Al Dahab”.
The match will start at 16:00 GMT, 18:00 Egyptian and Sudanese time, 19:00 Saudi time, and will be held at the Cape Coast Sports City Stadium in Ghana.
Sudan and Ghana play for Group C, which includes South Africa and Satomi.
Ghana is at the top of the group with 6 points, as it won the first round over South Africa and Satomi in the second round, while the Sudan team is in the center with 3 points, where it defeated Sao Tome in the first round and lost in the second to South Africa, who is in third place.
The Sudan national team is looking forward to a positive result from today’s match, in order to preserve its hopes of qualifying for the African Nations Cup Cameroon 2022.
While the owner of the land will seek Ghana to win the three points that will largely determine his qualification to Cameroon 2022.
Click here to watch the live broadcast of the Sudan-Ghana match today
Sudan 0-2 Ghana
Cape Coast City Sports Stadium, Ghana
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifiers (Third Round – Group C)
Live broadcast written moment by moment
- Welcome to the live broadcast of the “Sudan and Ghana” match in the third round of Group C in the African Nations Cup qualifiers for Cameroon 2022.
- The events of the match “Mohab Zayed” are brought to you from the live broadcast center on Mercato Day.
- We kindly ask you to update this page to know the match details.
- Sudan national team lineup Ali Ashrini – Samwal Noor – Amir Kamal – Faris Abdullah – Ahmed Waddah – Rashid Muhammad – Ahmad Al-Tash – Abu Jala Muhammad – Ramadan Wonder – Muhammad Abdul Rahman – Nasr Omar.
- Ghana squad | Richard Ofori – Abd al-Rahman Baba – Alexander Djikko – John Boy – Christopher Niti – Emmanuel Lumotti – Avery Akwah – Tariq Fuso – Andre Ayew – Samuel Oso – Jordan Ayew.
“0 start of the game
- “5 The first five minutes have passed and there are no serious attacks.
- “12 the pitch as usual in most African stadiums is very bad!
- “13 Andre Ayew receives an extreme ball to the left of the penalty area. He sent it a cross, but it passed peacefully against the defense of Sudan.
- “15 direct free kicks to Ghana from a good place, sent high into the penalty area, but easy to reach in the hands of the goalkeeper on the twentieth.
- “17 direct free kicks to Ghana against the goal on the borders of the 18th district arc …
- “18 Goal – The first goal of the Ghana national team, through Andre Ayew, he took the free kick and shot it strong to reach the blocking wall and hit the net of twenty.
- “21???? yellow card on the Sudanese national team, Abu Jala Muhammad.
- 24 Awwooooooooooooooooooo … Mohamed Abdel Rahman passes from the Ghana national team defender inside the penalty area and hits a great ball, but in the outside net.
- “28 Ali Twenty shines and tackles a sure goal by Samuel Oso.
- “30 Abu Ashrini continues to shine, pushing Alexandre Djikos header away after a cross from a direct free kick.
- 37 “The match referee disregards a penalty kick in favor of Mohamed Abdel-Rahman after a Ghana defender pulled and handicapped!
- 38 There are major objections from the coaching staff of Sudan, and the referee of the match goes to calm the situation.
- 38 The assistant referee assaulted the coach of the Sudan national team, “Hubert Velod,” who fell on the ground!
- “38????” yellow card against the coach of the Sudan national team after his objection to the referee’s decision and his reproach for the payment he suffered from the assistant referee!
- 39 “Very strange what happened during the past moments, it is known that the coach is the one who can push the referee in the event of his extreme anger.
- “40 Ghana are still 1-0 ahead.
- “45 Referee Adds One Minute Calculation Instead of Injury!
- “45” goal canceled for Ghana after a clear push from Andre Ayew on the Sudanese defender.
- “45 + 1 whistle at the end of the first half, with Ghana ahead of Sudan with a goal for nothing.
“45 second half
- “46 There are no changes in the line-up of both teams.
- “49????” yellow card on Ghana national team player Tariq Fuso.
- 54 Tariq Fuso almost scored the second goal for Ghana with a powerful shot from outside the penalty area, but it passed peacefully on Abu Ashrini’s goal.
- 57 “Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowooooooooooooooooh Mohamed Abdel Rahman was very close to scoring the equalizing goal, but his header strangely passed in front of goalkeeper Ofori.
- 58 Alch made a great individual effort in the last ball, manipulating the defender before sending an excellent cross to Muhammad Abdul Rahman.
- “62????, the first substitution for Ghana, with the departure of Jeddah’s Al-Ahly player Samuel Oso and the entry of Caleb Ecoban.
- “64????, the first change in Sudan, with the exit of Ramadan Wonder, and the entry of the newcomer to the Egyptian Smouha Club, the most pure.
- 66 Play is suspended due to Jordan Ayew’s injury.
- The second substitution for Ghana, with the exit of Christopher Niti and the entry of Nicholas Opoku.
- “70” The second substitution for the Sudan national team, with the departure of Mohamed Abdel Rahman and the entry of Saif El Din Bakhit.
- “71????” yellow card on the Sudanese national team player Nasr Omar.
- 74 Caleb Ecoban paves the way to Jordan Ayew on the edge of the penalty area, to shoot it strong, but it is far from the goal.
- “78???? The third substitution for Sudan, with the departure of Rashid Muhammad Omar and the entry of Maz Gismala.
- “81Jol – Jordan Ayew adds the second goal of Ghana after a great individual effort and a great shot.
- “86 The Sudanese team has possession of the ball and tries to reach Ghanas goal.
- “90 The referee adds 4 minutes as a calculated time instead of lost.
- “90 + 4 whistle at the end of the match, with Ghanas team defeating Sudan with two clean goals, scored by Andre Ayew.
Read also ..
These were the details of the news Live broadcast | Watch the match between Sudan and Ghana... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at eg24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.