THE PARLIAMENT (VG) Prime Minister Erna Solberg (H) had a serious message from the Storting’s rostrum on Thursday morning.
The case is being updated.
– Stay at home as much as possible. Have the least possible social contact with others, said Solberg when she presented to the Storting on Thursday.
The Prime Minister said that the measures they put in place last week are not enough.
– We do not have time to wait and see if the measures we introduced last week are sufficient. We must act now to avoid a new shutdown.
These are the new measures:
- Everyone must stay at home as much as possible
- We should keep at least 2 meters away from people in risk groups
- Maximum 20 people at private events and 50 at indoor events
- Unnecessary domestic travel should be avoided
- National bar stop at 24:00
- Requirements for a certificate of completed test are introduced for everyone from red countries
- Persons arriving without a permanent residence or employer must stay in a corona hotel and test for a period of up to 10 days
The latest rule change means that a grandmother or another person can visit Norway, but the first part of the stay must be in a hotel.
The government’s goal is for the infection to be reduced enough to make Christmas as normal as possible, VG is informed. The government will make a new assessment of the measures before Christmas.
– The situation is very serious. If development continues in the same way, we can experience the same as more and more countries are doing in Europe. The fear is that the health service will collapse, says Solberg.
Solberg says we now have to drop parties, partly because the combination of alcohol and many people has led to several major outbreaks:
– Some claim that previous drinking stops will lead to private parties, and the answer to this is: Now there must be an end to the parties for a period.
The police will also enforce infection control more actively in the future.
Increasingly demanding infection tracking
– In areas around cities and in cities, the infection is large, and is beginning to approach scenario 2a – TISK work is under pressure, says Solberg.
TISK is an abbreviation for testing, isolation, infection detection and quarantine. One reason for stress is, among other things, that people have many close contacts, which leads to demanding infection detection.
More recommendations are introduced
The Norwegian Directorate of Health’s recommendations to the government were published on Thursday morning.
Earlier on Thursday, VG received confirmation from central sources that several of the measures the Prime Minister is now presenting would be introduced.
NOW: Assistant Director of Health Espen Nakstad answers questions about corona in Norway:
New measures in regions with a lot of infection
The government is adding several measures that municipalities with high infection pressure should consider introducing. The Norwegian Directorate of Health and the National Institute of Public Health shall assess exactly which measures are relevant in different regions in the country. This includes:
- Stop in grassroots sports for adults
- Consider stopping grassroots sports for children and young people under the age of 20
- Additional restrictions on restaurants, such as a full stop or closing at 10 pm to reduce the number of visitors during an evening
- Further restrictions on the size of various events
- Recommendation on the use of face masks in taxis when it is recommended to use in public transport
- Red level in high schools. Middle schools should prepare for the red level
- Two meters distance for physical activity indoors
- Mandatory home office
- Stronger recommendation to avoid public transport
- Close or restrict businesses and activities that have great potential for the spread of infection, such as swimming pools, gyms, sports halls, bingo halls, museums, libraries, event venues without fixed seats and other public places where many people meet indoors.
Work in progress:
- The Norwegian Directorate of Health is commissioned to investigate whether a national test should be recommended or introduced at national level before employees go to work in nursing homes and care homes, and the use of face masks in such places.
- The Norwegian Directorate of Health is commissioned to update professional advice that will take care of vulnerable groups in the health and care services. The Norwegian Directorate of Health shall also prepare guidelines and guidance material to ensure the necessary services for service recipients living at home and their relatives.
- The Norwegian Directorate of Health is commissioned to revise guidelines on infection control in public transport and make stricter measures. This also applies to school buses.
Do you know this? In 2003, the virus marked the SARS news picture, now the Corona virus makes the world stand still. Both are traced to China and both are traced to the same type of environment. We explain to you, as easily as we can, how viruses occur:
The infection situation in Norway
After an autumn with a slow and moderate spread of infection, FHI refers to the spread of infection as significantly increasing in its latest weekly report. In the last 24 hours, 624 new cases of infection have been registered in Norway, one of the days with the most new infections so far during the pandemic, VG’s overview shows. 72 municipalities have an increasing infection trend.
79 percent more cases were reported last week than the week before, they write in their latest weekly report. At the same time, they estimate in their modeling that 4 out of 10 cases of infection are now found, compared with 1 in 10 in March. Far more infected are thus discovered now than during the first wave of the pandemic.
Prime Minister Erna Solberg will hold a press conference on the situation at 11.45. Health director Bjørn Guldvog in the Norwegian Directorate of Health and director Camilla Stoltenberg in FHI will also be present.
Did you get this with you? Japanese researchers have looked more closely at how the virus spreads in different situations:
Published: 05.11.20 kl. 09:32
Updated: 05.11.20 at 10:50
VG Discount Codes
A commercial collaboration with kickback.no
These were the details of the news These are the new measures – VG for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at time24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.