Category: Fair today
on October 29, 2020 18:00
The AEX swears with a very modest plus the day out. A day that has yet to begin.
In recent years there have been no colossal results on the numbers of Alphabet, Amazon, Apple and Google. Not that. Yet they can be percentages at the same time and with their index weights they can give the futures a big kick. Especially when they all come at the same time, as after the end of Wall Street later.
That is for after dinner, first today with figures, figures and even more figures and the ECB will expand further in December. In the run-up to that, there is again leakage and massages, so that it becomes clear how and what. Furthermore, the interest rate decision and press conference did not yield much.
- In the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland the indices turn green, otherwise they turn red
- Wall Street is recovering from yesterday’s beating – technology is leading the troops
- The volatility is falling, but with those fat thirty-somethings you should not be alarmed by the craziest currency exchange
- The dollar is picking up!
- Oil is hopeless again, gold and silver remain well and bitcoin is even rising
- Interest rates, then, again a decrease
First the funds with numbers on the Damrak:
- Shell surprises, beats expectations and increases dividends. I didn’t think I would type this sentence today, but I like to do it
- I just make it a verb, because the company deserves it: ASMI outlookverhoogt but once again
- Adyen has good grades in itself, but the course was apparently even better
- Performing well in a difficult year, Arcadis is truly back among the people
- If you go to the Nasdaq, your course drops! So Pharming
- Tick off, everyone believes Van Lanschot Kempen
- Good-looking Ordina, but no price reward
- Neway does not loosen up much
- Ctac does + 4.4%
Here the advice
- Adyen: to € 1445 from € 1615 – Rosenblatt
- Adyen: to € 1440 from € 1380 – Compass Point
- AkzoNobel: to € 96 from € 92 – Berenberg
- Heineken: to € 95 from € 96 – Bank of America
- Heineken: to € 96 from € 95 – Credit Suisse
- ING: to € 8.50 from € 13.50 (buy) – KBC
- KPN: to € 2.60 from € 2.55 – JP Morgan
- Philips: to € 50 from € 48 – Morgan Stanley
- ICT: to € 10 from € 9.50 – Kepler Cheuvreux
Anything else? Unibail is the exception, they are the well-known winners against the well-known losers on the Damrak. Financials again, all of them too. Unfortunately. Eat them and see you later at the Avondje Big tech.
Arend Jan Kamp is senior content manager at IEX. Kamp invests each month exclusively in investment funds, mainly for his pension. Click here for his current positions. The information in this column is not intended as professional investment advice or as a recommendation to make certain investments. Click here for an overview of the investments of the IEX editors.
These were the details of the news End: The venom and the tail for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at news1.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.