Family of nine dies after eating frozen noodle meal a year...

Victims suffered food poisoning after eating food contaminated with bongcréquico acid.

Nine family members died after eating noodles, locally known as Suantangzi, that were in the freezer for about a year.

The news advances that the family, city ​​of Jixi, China, suffered food poisoning after eating fermented food contaminated with bongcréquic acid, which is highly toxic and has a mortality rate of 40 to 100%.

Symptoms of bongcréquico acid poisoning usually begin a few hours after eating contaminated food and include stomach pain, excessive sweating and general weakness. Anyone who is poisoned with this toxin can quickly fall into a coma and death can occur within 24 hours. There is currently no drug that can reverse poisoning. Once the toxin is ingested, the probability of death is 40 to 100% with the liver, kidneys, heart and brain being the organs that suffer the most damage.

Suantangzi – a local Chinese delicacy – was consumed on October 5 and seven of the nine elements died five days later. The eighth death was confirmed on the 12th and this Monday the new member of the family died.

Three children survived from the family who had refused to eat the noodles because they did not like the taste of the meal.

These were the details of the news Family of nine dies after eating frozen noodle meal a year... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Muslim school student loses UK court bid over prayer rituals ban
NEXT Barrage of Russian attacks aims to cut Ukraine's lights