In times of pandemic, video calls have managed to become a key function for the millions of WhatsApp Web users, to the point that it managed to displace other apps such as Skype. However, few people know the methods that allow recording these calls from a PC or laptop. Do you want to learn how? Next, we show you the procedure.
In the mobile version of WhatsApp, both on Android and iOS, there are applications that allow you to record video calls. In the case of the desktop version, there are similar possibilities, since in Windows 10 Y MacOS There are also apps and extensions that are used to capture the precise moment when users communicate with friends and family.
Record screen in Windows 10
In Windows 10, Microsoft has the application pre-installed Xbox Game Bar, which features a screen recorder designed to capture video games on your computer. However, you can use it to record your WhatsApp Web video calls. Follow these steps to be able to use it:
- Type ‘Xbox’ in the search box Windows 10.
- Click on the Xbox Game Bar application and the Capture interface will open.
- Before you start, choose the quality of the video and if you want to record with audio or not.
- Click on the ‘Record’ button or hold down the Windows, Alt, R keys to start recording the screen.
- Click on the ‘Stop’ button when you have finished recording.
- Remember that the multimedia file will be saved in the Videos / Capture folder.
Record on MacOS
At Apple, it is pre-installed QuickTime Player, an application that will allow you to record, edit, share and play audio and video files in MacOS. So you can capture your WhatsApp Web video call:
- Open QuickTime Player after searching for them in Launchpad.
- Click on ‘File’ and select ‘New Screen Recording’.
- Press the down arrow next to the ‘Record’ button and choose the ‘Built-in microphone’ option to make a recording with sound.
- Click the ‘Record’ button and choose one of the recording types.
- Click on ‘Stop’ to finish.
- Remember that in File and Save you can give your recording a name.
WhatsApp, latest news:
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://larepublica.pe/tecnologia/2020/10/17/whatsapp-web-como-grabar-videollamadas-en-windows-10-y-macos/
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
These were the details of the news WhatsApp Web: How to record video calls on Windows 10 and... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at en24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.