Armenian forces bomb the second largest city in Azerbaijan

Armenian forces bomb the second largest city in Azerbaijan
Armenian forces bomb the second largest city in Azerbaijan
Battles continue on territory Nagorno-Karabakh The disputed issue between Armenia and Azerbaijan, for the eighth consecutive day, at a time when the conflict entered a dangerous turn, following Baku’s announcement on Sunday that the Armenian armed forces bombed the city of Ganja, the second largest city in Azerbaijan.
Armenia denied firing towards Azerbaijan, but the head of the Nagorno-Karabakh authorities, which is an enclave inhabited and managed by Armenians Inside Azerbaijan, he said that his forces destroyed a military air base in Ganja, according to “Reuters”.
The head of the Nagorno-Karabakh authorities, Araik Harutyunyan, said, “The military units located in the major cities of Azerbaijan have become targets of the defense army from now on.”

The Ministry of Defense in Azerbaijan stated that the cities of Trter and Horadze, which are located near the actual border with Nagorno Karabakh, were under heavy bombardment, while the army of the dissident region said that its capital, Khankendi, was under bombardment.

Yesterday, Saturday, Armenia announced the killing of 51 Armenian separatist militants, and a list containing the names of the dead was published on the Armenian government website a few hours after Harutyunyan announced the start of the “last battle” in the region, bringing the official toll of the battles to 242 dead from both sides.
Since last Sunday, violent artillery shelling has continued between Azerbaijani and Armenian forces in the disputed Nagorno Karabakh region, in the worst confrontations in the region since 2016, leaving dozens dead on both sides. Armenia says it was Azerbaijan that fueled the conflict with a massive offensive on 27 September.

Azerbaijan and Turkey have repeatedly denied the involvement of Turkish forces. They also denied the assurances of Armenia, Russia and France that fighters of the Syrian opposition were fighting on the Azerbaijani side. Azerbaijan responded by stating that people of Armenian descent, from Syria, Lebanon, Russia, Georgia, Greece and the United Arab Emirates, had been deployed or were on their way to act as “foreign terrorist fighters” on the Armenian side.

While Russia, the United States and France called for an end to hostilities, Turkey strongly supported Azerbaijan and called for the withdrawal of Armenian forces from the territories it “occupies”.

These were the details of the news Armenian forces bomb the second largest city in Azerbaijan for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Philippines to tighten guard at locations in South China Sea
NEXT Top French university loses funding over pro-Palestinian protests