Qatar paid for Houthi attacks on Saudi Arabia, report claims

Qatar paid for Houthi attacks on Saudi Arabia, report claims
Qatar paid for Houthi attacks on Saudi Arabia, report claims

Thank you for your reading and interest in the news Qatar paid for Houthi attacks on Saudi Arabia, report claims and now with details

Hind Al Soulia - Riyadh - Qatar has paid for Houthi attacks on Saudi Arabia, in addition to financing elements of Hezbollah and the Muslim Brotherhood, new reports claim.

Germany’s Die Press magazine said on Thursday that a report compiled by an intelligence analyst known only as Jason G laid out how the gas-rich peninsular nation has used its financial heft to finance attacks on its regional rivals, including Saudi Arabia.

Jason G, Die Press said, uncovered a “high ranking adviser” within the Saudi government who was paid by Qatar to provide intelligence to the Houthi rebels in Yemen and plant false information in the “innermost circle" of the Royal Court in Riyadh.

This intelligence, Jason G claims, was used by the Houthis to launch drone and rocket attacks on Saudi cities and facilities.

In recent years, Iran has provided the Houthis with sophisticated drones and a ballistic missile programme to carry out attacks on Saudi Arabia. The indiscriminate fire into the kingdom has hit civilian homes, commercial airports, vital infrastructure and military targets.

Qatar has previously denied supporting the Houthi rebels in Yemen.

Jason G, who Die Press described as a former member of an undisclosed secret service who currently works as a private security analyst, also warned that Bahrain may also come under similar attack. This is, he says, due to “international shipping routes”.

The paper also said that the report uncovers further funding of Hezbollah in Lebanon and various Muslim Brotherhood groups around the region.

Jason G is behind a number of reports on Qatari activity and has last month alleged that a senior royal had greenlit the delivery of military equipment to Hezbollah, endangering around 10,000 US troops.

The August report, which Fox News said was verified by German intelligence, included information about how Qatar’s ambassador to Belgium and Nato, Abdulrahman bin Mohammed Al Khulaifi, tried to cover up the royal family’s role in financing Hezbollah with a bribe of €750,000 (Dh3.2 million) offered to Jason G.

Updated: September 3, 2020 10:38 PM

These were the details of the news Qatar paid for Houthi attacks on Saudi Arabia, report claims for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at The National and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Russia advances in Ukraine’s Donbas as Mariupol steelworks siege ends
NEXT 25 persons emerge from shell-pounded steel complex in Mariupol