And she stressed that “a complete change will not be made to the entire treatment protocol, because it has achieved good results since the generalization of use in hospitals, but what is being done is to make amendments to it.”
Emphasizing that any treatment protocol that is approved by the scientific committee is to be implemented in the hospitals of the Ministry of Health, Al-Assal refused to announce the details of the new protocol until it was officially approved.
Dr. Mustafa Madbouly, the Egyptian Prime Minister, said during the weekly government meeting, that the reports showed that the number of people infected with Corona is taking an upward trend again, which calls for the necessity to continue to adhere to the application of precautionary measures, and the importance of wearing masks in various sites and public places, and means of mass transportation. .
The Egyptian Prime Minister directed that fines be applied to non-observers, in order to preserve the public health of all citizens.
Fears of a second wave
Al-Assal said that some fear of a second wave of Corona is present, especially with the approaching winter season, noting in this regard that the problem is in some mixing Corona cases with seasonal influenza.
She emphasized that the rise in infection with the Coronavirus in Egypt depends on the degree of awareness and the commitment of citizens to precautionary and preventive measures.
Earlier, Dr. Hossam Hosni, head of the scientific committee to confront Corona at the Ministry of Health, indicated in televised statements that the committee updates the treatment protocols for Corona well, and the cure rates in Egypt are high.
He said that the Egyptian treatment protocol is the best and strongest treatment protocol for patients Corona Virus The Vedas.
In exclusive statements to “Sky News Arabia”, Dr. Hossam Fathy, the official spokesman for the Esna Specialized Hospital in Luxor, indicated that the current treatment protocol has not witnessed updates since it was implemented in late May.
But he drew attention to a recent recommendation from the Ministry of Health that the citizen receive the seasonal flu vaccine with the approach of winter, and fears of a second wave of Corona.
Creation of the anti-inflammatory “dexamethasone”
Fathy explained that the essence of the protocol for treating Corona patients has not changed since late last May, as it includes in its entirety the drug “Hydroxychlorquine” and Tamiflu, antibiotics, and anti-coagulants.
However, the Egyptian doctor mentioned that a new drug had been developed since last June within the treatment protocol drugs, which is “Dexamethasone”, the anti-inflammatory.
Fathi said that the drug that was used showed very promising and good results in improving pneumonia caused by infection with (Covid 19), and reducing deaths from the virus.
Fathi was keen to confirm that the protocol drugs treat the effects of infection with Corona, but as an anti-virus itself, there is no final medicine yet.
While he stressed that things are calm and stable so far with regard to the medical cases that the hospital receives, he stressed that the coming period will determine the developments of the virus situation and the way to deal with it.
The spokesman for Esna Hospital called for the necessity of citizens adhering to preventive precautionary measures, wearing masks, washing hands continuously, paying attention to hygiene and avoiding gatherings.
Earlier, during the height of the spread of the Corona virus last July, the Esna Specialized Quarantine Hospital in Luxor topped the isolation hospitals nationwide, as the highest recovery rates from Corona, especially among the elderly and pregnant women.
Yesterday, Tuesday, the Ministry of Health and Population announced the registration of 158 new cases that proved positive for laboratory analyzes of the virus, and the death of 12 new cases.
These were the details of the news Egypt prepares for the second wave of Corona by “amending the... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.