We show you our most important and recent visitors news details Halal Angels Network launched to tap $5tr Halal consumer market in the following article
Hind Al Soulia - Riyadh - PUNE /CHICAGO — The world’s first Halal Angels Network was launched to promote innovation, entrepreneurship & startups to tap $5 trillion Halal consumer market and would grow to $9.71 trillion by 2025. It was launched during the COVID-19 pandemic to help investors, businesses, entrepreneurs & startups overcome these challenging times.
It is founded by Indian American Dr. Tausif Malik, who is a serial entrepreneur based out of Pune, India, and Chicago, US. India is the biggest manufacturer of Halal consumer goods and has huge market opportunities in the Middle East, North Africa, and Southeast Asia.
Halal Angels Network would be the 1st Angels Network backed by Blockchain technology. The areas of interest for investments would be future technologies (Blockchain, Fintech AI, etc), Modest Fashion & Cosmetics, Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Cafe & Restaurants, Processed Food & Tourism.
According to Dr. Malik it is an extension of his earlier initiative of All India Muslim Business Startup Network (AIMBSN). India's only AIMBSN is a very unique business ecosystem and the objective of AIMBSN is to create an entrepreneurial spirit and participation amongst the Indian Muslim community, so they can participate and contribute back to the economic activity of their motherland India.
Halal Angels Network would be based on the traditional format of Angels Network where membership would be offered to Angel investors, investment corporations, organizations, and, startup and they could network with each other for investments and business.
Halal Angels Network is also setting up offices in GCC, Europe, and South East Asia. Halal Angels Network would be hosting Halal Angels & Venture Capital two day Summit 2021, for networking, startup showcase & strategic partnership.
Dr. Malik said, "When I discussed this idea with the investment and startup community; they all got excited about the Halal Angels Network platform and the consensus was this would be win-win situation for everyone to overcome the COVID-19 pandemic."
Halal Consumer Market
• The Global Halal market size is expected to reach USD 9.71 trillion by 2025 (Reuters, 2019).
• The economic development of leading Islamic countries such as India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Nigeria, and Iran is expected to boost the global halal products market reach over the coming years (Reuters, 2019).
• Comprising halal food, travel, cosmetics, modest fashion, and Islamic finance, demand for goods and services that align with Islamic principles is on the rise, but just $745 million in disclosed private equity investment was invested in the Islamic economy over three years, far less than the $595 billion in private equity and venture capital investments that occurred globally in 2017 according to the report.
• Asian Muslim tech startups hope to lure Islam's 1.8bn followers.
• Muslim communities are as technology savvy as any other, especially their younger members who form part of the global rise of ‘millennials’ and their forward-thinking, can-do mindset. With the breaking down of borders through digital platforms, it is easier than ever for Islam-centric entrepreneurs to access the global Muslim population of 1.7 billion people.
• With the worldwide Muslim consumer lifestyle market and halal economy set to reach $3.7 trillion by 2019, there’s heaps of potential for the Islamic market. — SG
These were the details of the news Halal Angels Network launched to tap $5tr Halal consumer market for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Saudi Gazette and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.