Thank you for reading the news about Tourism authority launches Saudi Winter season in 17 destinations and now with the details
Jeddah - Yasmine El Tohamy - Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Sunday.
1) Jabal Omar Development Co. reported net loss of $244.74 million for the first nine months of 2020.
2) Al-Samaani Factory for Metal Industries Co. started trading on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) on Dec. 10, 2020, with symbol 1832 and under the commercial and professional services.
3) Buruj Cooperative Insurance Co.’s board of directors appointed Khaled Saud Al Hasan as an acting director general for three months, effective Dec. 10, 2020.
4) Al Moammar Information Systems Co. (MIS) terminated an agreement it signed last March to acquire 75 percent stake in Egypt-based Fingerprint Consultancy.
5) The Mediterranean and Gulf Insurance and Reinsurance Co. (MEDGULF) obtained the Saudi Central Bank’s (SAMA) approval for its planned SR100 million capital cut.
6) Saudi Real Estate Co. (Al Akaria) obtained the approval of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry on reducing the capital of Al Wedyan Real Estate Co., a subsidiary, from SR2.853 billion to SR100 million, through the cancellation of 275.3 million shares.
7) Brent crude on Friday declined 28 cents to reach $49.97 per barrel. WTI crude also decreased 21 cents to reach $46.57/bbl.
Powered by Argaam
These were the details of the news Tourism authority launches Saudi Winter season in 17 destinations for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Arab News and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.