- Axa will sell its activities in the Persian Gulf region to Gulf Insurance Group, as part of its simplification strategy, for $ 269 million.
- The European Commission approves Dupixent by Sanofi, the only medicine indicated for the treatment of severe atopic dermatitis in children aged 6 to 11 years. In addition, Sanofi plans to finalize the acquisition of Kiadis in H1 2021.
- Accor issues € 500 million in OCEANE 2027.
- Engie issues € 850 million in hybrid green bonds.
- Nexans ended discussions with Cenergy Holdings with a view to buying out the Belgian’s cable business.
- Dispute over Next Private’s takeover offer for Altice Europe: Lucerne Capital considers that it violates Dutch law.
- The Compagnie des Alpes will put around 3,900 people on short-time work because of the closure of ski lifts and leisure parks during the Christmas holidays.
- Xavier Niel, Mathieu Pigasse and Moez-Alexandre Zouari are launching a SPAC called 2MX Organic, dedicated to “production and distribution of durable consumer goods“.
- Géry Robert-Ambroix is stepping down as Deputy CEO of Carmila, taken over by Sébastien Vanhoove.
- Gaussin and Plug Power sign a strategic partnership to jointly develop hydrogen transport vehicles for the American and European markets.
- Umanis suffered a major cyberattack on November 14 with the Netwalker ransomware, but ensures that its systems are now operational and secure.
- Touax bought back and canceled just under half of the TSSDIs issued in 2013.
- Genfit has accepted the offers to contribute to its OCEANE buyback operation, without giving details.
- CGG is extending its dedicated imaging center for PDO in Oman for 3 years.
- NextStage sold its shares in Fountaine Pajot.
- AB Science obtains a loan of € 15 million from the EIB for its work with Masitinib in the Covid-19, with issue of BSA for the benefit of the European bank.
- Bourrelier loses his appeal against the decision of the AMF to grant the right to the takeover bid on the company’s shares, initiated by JG Capital and Lazard Frères Gestion. The company is studying what action to take.
- Sofragi has published the provisional timetable for the transformation of the company into an unlisted SICAV under conditions precedent.
In the world
- S&P Global would negotiate the acquisition of IHS Markit for $ 44 billion, according to several sources.
- Jean-Pierre Mustier would be challenged at the head of Unicredit, with the approach of the renewal of his lease in the spring, learned Reuters.
- Unilever is no longer listed in London, after the final discontinuation of listing in the Netherlands.
- ABN Amro plans to reduce its workforce by an additional 15% by 2024.
- GlobalWafers is negotiating a friendly buyout of Siltronic for EUR 125 per share.
- China allows Tesla to start selling its Model Y SUV produced in Shanghai.
- Aegon wants to sell its activities in Central and Eastern Europe to Vienna Insurance Group for € 830 million, to strengthen its balance sheet in the context of the crisis.
- HSBC is considering abandoning retail banking in the United States, the Financial Times has learned.
- CNOOC and Semiconductor Manufacturing International are said to be on the White House’s “blacklist”.
- Mithra’s exclusivity on Estetrol applications extended until 2036 in Europe.
- Universal Studio opens a Nintendo theme park in Osaka on February 4.
- Japan Exchange boss resigns after giant October blackout.
- Australian wine groups suffering after Beijing’s decision to impose customs surcharges on Australian wines, such as Treasury Wine, which lost more than 20% in two sessions.
It publishes today. Zoom Video Communication, CPI Property, Adler, L’Occitane, Nacon, BigBen…
These were the details of the news Axa, Sanofi, Accor, Nexans, Altice Europe, Siltronic, Tesla, IHS Markit… for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at news1.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.