If you do not want Google to record any future searches during your use of it, you can do so through some simple steps provided by Google.business insiderTo stop Google’s ability to track future search history:
1. Open any browser and go to GoogleSite, and log in to your account.
2. Once logged in, click on the Google apps icon in the upper-right corner of the Google homepage, where the icon looks like a square mosaic containing 9 small squares.
3. In the drop-down menu, tap Account.
4. Click on Data and privacy from the sidebar menu on the left side of the screen.
5. In the History settings section, tap Web & App Activity.
6. At the top of the next page, tap the blue slider next to Web & App Activity to turn off tracking.
7. In the pop-up window, scroll to the bottom of the page, then click Pause.
Now the slider next to Web & App Activity should be gray instead of blue.
8. You can also turn off Location History and YouTube History, then go back to the Data & Privacy page, and under the Web & App Activity option, tap on Location History or YouTube History, and follow the same process above to tap the blue sliding bar on each respective page to stop tracking.
These were the details of the news How do you do it? .. How to stop Google’s ability... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at eg24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.