Info about Kate & the new mission
- Targeting AIM is a new story with a new superhero set in the existing world of Marvel’s Avengers. Kate Bishop – who made her first appearance on Young Avengers # 1 – is a master archer and top-notch gymnast. She disappeared after A-Day and reappears when her investigation into Nick Fury’s disappearance results in her mentor Clint Barton (aka Hawkeye) suddenly disappearing as well. While she reveals the secret of the sudden appearance of tachyon rifts that change time, she comes across a perfidious new plan from AIM, prompting her to team up with the Avengers again.
- The first mission is a conversation with Maria Hill in SHIELD-Substation Zero. You won’t play Kate from the start as there is a lot of plot to develop first, but rest assured you will soon be with her during the operation.
- Every mission in Operation: AIM in Sight can be played in multiplayer with every character in your roster. If you decide to play a mission with one of your six core heroes, Kate will be there as an AI companion.
- As mentioned earlier, Operation: AIM in Sight is just the first part of the Hawkeye “Double Feature”, which will end early next year with Clint Barton’s Operation Hawkeye – Future Imperfect. We are very grateful for the enthusiasm that the first preview of “Future Imperfect” generated, have watched your reaction videos and can hardly wait to share more details with you!
- Kate is a trained and committed fighter who is always aware of her body and her surroundings. She constantly checks every room or scene for possible exits or escape routes. Kate feels most comfortable with a bow and arrow, which over time have become an almost natural part of her body. She prefers long-range combat and can quickly move into range if necessary. If hand-to-hand combat is unavoidable, her training is used in several martial arts. Your goal is always to incapacitate the enemy as quickly as possible and switch back to ranged combat.
Fighting skills of Kate
- Calming Arrow: Quickly switch to the bow and fire an arrow that triggers the Captured Debuff. Opponents with this debuff have a reduced stalwart resistance and can therefore be interrupted more easily.
- Explosive arrow: Activated after any signature or power attack and fires an arrow with a delayed approach explosive device that attaches to surfaces. The detonation throws targets into the air.
- Warp Arrow: Fires an arrow that teleports the archer to his impact position. Teleporting to the arrow creates a quantum explosion, damaging all nearby enemies and throwing them into the air. Teleportation can also be triggered while the arrow is still flying.
- Blade Dancer Strike: A melee combo that breaks the enemy’s defenses, knocks them to the ground and leaves them vulnerable to further attacks.
- Blink: Teleports to nearby edges or poles. Teleports to bars trigger a swing motion, while teleports to edges trigger a jump over or on top.
- Smoke Curtain Arrow: Performs an evasive bow attack and shoots an arrow that creates a cloud of smoke and inflicts additional stun damage to enemies in the smoke.
- Bait: Throws a miniature hologram projector that projects a hologram of the thrower and distracts opponents from attacking real heroes. By infusing quantum energy, the projector can generate real quantum arrows with which it shoots nearby opponents and thus provides additional offensive support.
- In addition to all of these exciting new skills, Kate also comes with her own Challenge Card. Hero Challenge Cards allow players to earn resources, units, credits and cosmetic items by completing in-game challenges.
- Each hero challenge card has a free and unlockable premium path with 40 reward levels. Rewards are awarded for Challenge Points that you get for completing daily and weekly challenges. Kate’s premium hero card path can be unlocked for 1,000 credits – which many of you should already have available by completing the free cards for the six starting heroes!
Tipps & Tricks
- Intrinsic Energy Management: Kate’s short-range teleports use intrinsic energy, so she only has a limited number of them available. Be careful not to use them all up before you pounce on a horde of enemies, otherwise the parrying will be tight and you may not be able to teleport away.
- Melee combat: If opponents get too close to Kate, you don’t necessarily have to switch to the sword. Scatter arrows cause considerable damage, even at close range! They are also ideal for assigning status effects to large groups of opponents.
- Breaking through shields: Bomb arrows have proven to be effective against opponents with shields – give it a try!
- In the air: Throw enemies into the air with heavy combos or explosive arrows, then juggle them using razor arrows or quantum lightning and punching skills.
- Additional damage: Parry with quantum shift and follow up with quantum arc to prepare opponents for additional combat damage.
- Critical Damage: The Disruptor Arrow and Perfect Draw are two important skills to maximize critical damage.
- Shorten / create distance: With Blinkelsturm you can wonderfully shorten the distance to a target in order to go into close combat, or create distance to aim and attack with arrows.
- Quick control of space: The warp arrow is not only excellent in combat, but also extremely useful for repositioning yourself, quickly gaining ground or escaping from a danger zone.
These were the details of the news Kate Bishop appears for Marvel’s Avengers today for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.