PES LITE website: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2021/eu/de/ps4/page/lite
PES 2021 LITE offers complete access to all the content of the popular myClub mode, which enables players to create their very own dream team that corresponds to their own playing style and preferences. Young talents can be trained to become superstars or legends can be hired directly.
The “Iconic Moment Series”, newly published this year, is the latest opportunity to improve your own myClub team. These versions of strong players are based on notable moments in the careers of past and current superstars, adding heightened stats that capture the iconic moment.
PES 2021 LITE also offers access to Matchday, the competitive PvP mode in which players take part in major events based on real-life games and major rivalries.
Matchday also forms the basis of eFootball.Open, the tournament format that welcomes all players of all levels. Those who are most successful in the eFootball.Open get the chance to be signed up by the professional football clubs of the eFootball.Pro league.
If you want to improve yourself by playing games against the computer, you can train offline in PES 2021 LITE with “Local Game” and “Training”.
Finally, PES 2021 LITE for PlayStation 4 and PC will also feature the ability to use the editing function to design your own jerseys, crests, team names and more. The feature of importing data from other players ensures an almost infinite number of different designs.
eFootball PES 2021 LITE is now available as a free download with optional in-game purchases for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam. In addition, the title is backwards compatible for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S.
eFootball PES 2021 LITE overview
- Kick-off (offline): Local game, co-op, training
- eFootball: Matchday, online tournament (limited to certain types of tournaments)
- Edit mode (PS4 and PC)
Teams available in kick-off mode (local play and co-op):
Stages available in kick-off mode (local play and co-op)
- Saved data from the myClub mode can be changed from the full version of eFootball PES 2021 to PES 2021 LITE be transferred
- Player of PES 2021 LITE play on the same servers as full version players
- Some modes, including the Master League, are only available in the full version of the game
- Some teams are in certain modes of PES 2021 LITE not available
- Not all eFootball competitions are part of PES 2021 LITE
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, there may be last-minute changes to tournament regulations in some countries. This can lead to differently worded rules in the game. Therefore, all tournament details are regularly checked for topicality and adjusted accordingly if necessary.
These were the details of the news eFootball PES 2021 LITE, the free download is already available from... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.