New action and adventures await players in Red Dead Online’s borderland, as the renowned bounty hunter license is now available to all bounty hunters. In addition, new vigilantes and villains can be hunted, while the new Outlaw Pass # 4 brings new unlockable content and rewards. There are also new horses, gameplay improvements, bonuses and discounts for all players.
The highlights of the week:
- New legendary bounty hunt: Gene “Beau” Finley was last seen at Bayou Nwa. He is the first of a new legendary wanted person who can hunt down renowned bounty hunters.
- The prestigious bounty hunter license is now available for purchase at any Bounty Hunter Wanted Board, and adds ten new ranks as well as new high-quality items, skills, weapon variants, horses, and the infamous Bounty Hunts.
- The Outlaw Pass # 4: new outfits, new brochures for bags and pages for skills, emotes, storage improvements, expansions for the improved camera, cash bonuses, 30 gold bars and more
- A refund of RDO $ 400 and 10 gold bars for all players who purchase Outlaw Pass # 4 this week.
- Discounts for bounty hunters: 5 gold bars discount on the bounty hunter license for all newbies and 40% on bounty hunter items up to rank 20
- New Mustangs and Missouri Foxtrotter are available in stables.
- Gameplay improvements: Stubble can now be combined with beard styles, the improved camera can now be used from the horse and there is the possibility to set weapon roll tricks in the player menu.
- Rewards for playing: 2,000 Club XP and 2,000 Bounty Hunter XP, players from rank 5 receive a treasure map and from rank 10 a free skill card upgrade
- More RDO $ and XP for all squad members in free roam missions, bounty hunts and free roam events through December 7th
- Double XP in all bounty hunter missions and missions from A Land of Opportunities. Those who complete the missions “Kill Them One at a Time” and “Destroyed by Sorrow” will each receive an additional RDO $ 100.
- Discounts: 40% off all tents, camp styles, camp dogs, the fast travel items and outfits and 30% off all horses, stable areas, repeating rifles, pistols, the Schofield revolver, saddles and improved saddles, vests and coats (except for clothing made from legendary animals)
- Selected photographs of the Naturalist Photo Challenge are now also available as warehouse flags, bar decorations and photo studio backgrounds through the “Wheeler, Rawson & Co.” Club.
- New Prime Gaming Rewards: a free bounty hunter license, a trimmed amethyst paint for the bounty hunter cart for all players who link their social club account to Prime Gaming.
- Ongoing Prime Gaming Rewards: a free Breton of your choice and RDO $ 100 for all players who link their account to Prime Gaming by December 21st.
All details about Red Dead Online: Bounty Hunters as well as the new Outlaw Pass # 4 and more can be found on Rockstar Newswire.
These were the details of the news Red Dead Online: the renowned bounty hunter license, new legendary bounty... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.