The popular PCalc calculator app has received a major macOS Big Sur update that not only supports Apple’s major software update, but also makes the app even better than before. And that wasn’t an easy task.
The new update to version 4.8 brings one of the biggest quality of life improvements I’ve seen lately, and I didn’t even know I needed it – PCalc in my menu bar. I’ve been testing this update for a few weeks and it’s surprisingly useful to have a full calculator with a ticker tape just a click away. Even better, you can drag PCalc from your menu bar and place it anywhere on your screen.
Save big bucks on these VPN services before Black Friday
Do you need the full PCalc experience? It’s just a global hotkey away.
- Added support for macOS 11 Big Sur.
- The PCalc widget is now in the menu bar and is much more powerful:
- The widget now fully supports keyboard shortcuts. You can use a hotkey to open it, do a calculation, and close everything without a single click.
- You can drag the widget from the menu bar and position it anywhere on the screen.
- You can view the ticker tape in the In widget.
- There is an option to automatically delete the widget when it is opened.
- The widget will now use the number style you selected from the main app.
- The widget now supports undo and redo.
- An option has been added to allow a global hotkey to be used to open the main PCalc application.
- Added some new digit styles.
- You can now press any key combination for “Delete” twice to perform an AC.
This updated version of PCalc is available as a free update for existing users. Everyone else can now take part directly from the App Store for just $ 9.99.
We can earn a commission on purchases made through our links. Learn more.
These were the details of the news The huge PCalc update adds support for macOS Big Sur and... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.