Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 has only gotten better since it first landed on Aug 18. And a new patch, Update 6, just adds more improvements.
Let’s dive into the patch notes of the game’s latest update.
MSFS 2020 Update 6 Patch Notes
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020’s latest patch, Update 6, is now live in the game!
These are the changes players can experience right now.
- Navblue data is current
- The date of the navigation data is now set dynamically in the avionics
- The ATC window lists the full name of the approaches
- The ATC is now responding to requests to change the approach to an airport
- Users can now request IFR clearance even though the GPS has a flight plan
- ATC is now responding to requests to change runways within range of an airport
- The Airbus A320neo fly-by-wire bench swing is now working properly
- The engine power of the Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner has been reduced
- Fixed problem with broken aircraft instruments when switching to metrics from the options menu
- Fixed cockpit interactions on third-party aircraft
- All liveries are now accessible and should load correctly
- The flash will no longer go off when the sky is clear
- The sensitivity curve method is now adjusted for various inputs
- Temporal anti-aliasing and a new sharpening filter with AMD FidelityFX CAS have arrived
When is the next update coming?
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 patches are approximately 10 days apart, with development updates sometimes occurring in between.
These development updates give us an idea of where the game is headed, and the patches show that progress with changes.
That said, we can assume that the next Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 update patch will be released around November 20th.
These were the details of the news Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Update 6 Patch Notes for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.