- You can add OneDrive to File Explorer in Windows by connecting your account to the computer.
- When you sign in to OneDrive on your PC, you’ll be asked to choose a OneDrive folder to connect to Windows.
- By adding OneDrive to your computer’s File Explorer, you can easily add or remove files from OneDrive.
- Check out the Business Insider Tech Reference library for more stories.
In the past few years, Microsoft has integrated OneDrive, its cloud storage service, tightly with Windows. Using OneDrive used to be a cumbersome pain – now OneDrive is built right into Windows and can be used automatically.
Once you install OneDrive on a PC and set up your account, you should see OneDrive and all of its subfolders in File Explorer.
Here’s how to make sure you can see OneDrive.
How to add OneDrive to File Explorer
To view your OneDrive files in File Explorer, you’ll need to link your computer to your OneDrive account.
1. Click the Start search box and enter “OneDrive”. If you see OneDrive in the search results, click it.
2. Enter the email address associated with your OneDrive account, click Sign In, then enter your password. If you don’t have a OneDrive account, you’ll need to create one.
3. Follow the instructions to choose your OneDrive folder. If you’ve previously signed in to OneDrive on this PC, there might be a OneDrive folder. In this case you can click on “Use this folder”.
When you’re done, you’ll see your OneDrive files in File Explorer. You can now easily drag files in and out of OneDrive.
These were the details of the news How to add OneDrive to File Explorer in Windows 10 so... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.