- 8 hours ago (Updated 3 hours ago)
- Kevin Bilbo
This Friday, October 30, marking the start of the second confinement in France and therefore the return of travel certificates, we offer you a small tutorial to learn how to generate certificates in a few seconds thanks to the Apple Shortcuts application!
As is often the case on iPhoneSoft, here is a new tip for beginners which comes to garnish the section iPhone easy.
These little iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or Mac tips often help novices, but can also sometimes surprise the most expert among us!
Speed and confidentiality with this shortcut
This method will allow you to generate a certificate very quickly and without having to fill in the nine fields of the official site each time.
To do so, we simply offer you a shortcut created by us using the attestation generator tool from luko, a home insurance company. Of course, your information is neither collected nor stored by anyone. Everything happens on your iPhone.
Tutorial to quickly generate a certificate
To take advantage of this shortcut, here’s how:
- If you have never used the Shortcuts application, you will first need to: download it and then activate the “Allow untrusted shortcuts” option in Settings> Shortcuts.
- From your iPhone, download our shortcut.
PS: For the link to work, it is sometimes necessary to go through Safari. To do this, click on the link, then tap on the Safari icon at the bottom right as below:
- When the latter is displayed in Shortcuts, scroll all the way down to press the red “Add untrusted shortcut” button. This indication is displayed because Apple does not examine shortcuts other than those offered in the application.
- The application will then ask you to configure the shortcut. To do so, all you need to do is enter your information in the right column of the table.
PS: The shortcut does not like accents too much, you have been warned!
- Once it’s done, you just have to validate with “OK” and voila!
How the shortcut works
To use the shortcut:
- Go to the Shortcuts app and tap “COVID-19 Attestation” (or type attestation in Spotlight search).
- Select your pattern:
- Your certificate (with QR code) is ready! All you have to do is save or print it.
Now it’s your turn to make the most of this shortcut. The “Automation” part of the Shortcuts application is made for that: GPS position, NFC tag, Siri, … The possibilities are almost endless!
The shortcut will be updated if necessary to support possible new versions of the attestation, so please bookmark this article!
Download the free app Shortcuts
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://iphonesoft.fr/2020/10/30/raccourci-generer-automatiquement-attestation-confinement
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
These were the details of the news Shortcut: automatically generate a containment certificate for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at en24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.