At the end of last September, Facebook announced the start of integrating the Messenger application with the messaging service of the Instagram application to work through one platform, allowing the user to send and receive messages without having to download both applications on his phone, and the company has now started offering this feature to users. The messaging feature works through the two applications in both directions, which means that you can send messages from Messenger to your friends on Instagram, or send messages from Instagram to your friends in Messenger..
But there are some restrictions, as you can only message people only on Facebook through an Instagram account, and you will not be able to send messages to groups in Messenger or Facebook pages, and in the Messenger application you can send messages to any Instagram account, not the Instagram groups that you have in Direct messaging service.
You should also bear in mind that the two applications have not been fully integrated, as your Messenger chats will not appear suddenly on Instagram, or vice versa, so you can search for your friends in the other application and send them directly from the application you are using now..
Below we will show how to message your friends on Facebook from the Instagram application:
• Open the Instagram application on your device, whether it is running Android or iOS.
• Click on the Messenger icon that appears in the upper-right corner.
• Type the name of the person you want to message in Messenger in the search bar at the top.
• While writing; The results will appear at the bottom in different sections, where other people will appear on Instagram at the top, and the (Facebook Friends) section will follow. Facebook FriendsClick on the name of the person you are looking for if it appears, or click on the option (show all) See All To see more Facebook results.
• Once you click on the name of the person you want to message, you will see a message at the top of the screen saying “You are messaging with a Facebook account.” You can now send a message and your friend will see a similar notification.
• If you are not friends with the person you want to message via Messenger, they will be asked to (accept) Accept the message.
In addition, the messaging feature via apps is really useful for those who want to message their friends on Facebook, and don’t want to install a Facebook app or Messenger on their phones..
It is worth noting that Facebook gradually introduces this feature to everyone, so if you do not see it now in your application, just wait for a while..
These were the details of the news Learn how to chat with your Facebook friends from the Instagram... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at eg24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.