- Fortnite can be downloaded to a PC through the Epic Games Launcher, which can be downloaded and accessed from the Epic Games website.
- The Epic Games Launcher allows you to download and install any title made by Epic Games, including all three versions of Fortnite.
- The “Fortnite” app can be downloaded for free and both “Fortnite Battle Royale” and “Fortnite Creative” can be played for free. However, you have to pay to play Fortnite: Save the World.
- Check out the Business Insider Tech Reference library for more stories.
If you’re familiar with the gaming world in general and don’t live under a rock, you’ve definitely heard of Epic Games’ successful third-person shooter game Fortnite.
Much of the popularity of “Fortnite” depends on how many systems it’s available on. You can play Fortnite almost anywhere, but the most competitive players will play it on their PC.
You can download the “Fortnite” app free of charge on your PC and use it to play one of the three main game modes of “Fortnite”.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download Fortnite on your PC so you can play with your friends, family, and strangers around the world.
How to download “Fortnite” on a PC
To download Fortnite, you must first create an Epic Games account using one of the various login methods listed on the platform’s account registration page.
Once you have an account, you can download Fortnite from the Epic Games Launcher:
1. In a web browser, go to the Fortnite landing page on the Epic Games website. You can download the Epic Games Launcher here. A download should start immediately. If not, click on Windows.
Chrissy Montelli / Business Insider
2. When asked where you want to save the download, just save it anywhere you like, e.g. B. on your desktop.
3. After the Epic Games Launcher has downloaded, open the file to install it. When you receive a message asking for permission to make changes to your computer, click Yes.
4. In the Software Launcher window, click Install. The Epic Games Launcher will install, update itself, and then prompt you to sign in to your Epic Games account. You can use almost a dozen different services to sign in or create a new account.
5. Once the Epic Games Launcher is open, you will find the “Fortnite” page. You can find it on the Home tab or by looking for it on the Save tab.
6. On the Fortnite page, click the yellow Get button in the lower right corner.
7. Click on “Library” in the left sidebar and then on the grayed-out image “Fortnite”.
8. You will be asked where you want to install Fortnite and whether you want it to be updated automatically when a new version is available. You can also create a shortcut for it on your desktop, which is incredibly useful for getting the game up and running quickly.
9. If you have enough space on your computer, the game will download immediately. Wait for it to download – you can click Downloads in the left sidebar to see the progress – and when finished, launch it from the Library tab.
As soon as “Fortnite” is open, you can decide which mode you want to play: “Battle Royale”, “Creative” or “Save the World”.
These were the details of the news How to download ‘Fortnite’ on a Windows PC for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.