Now that it’s possible to download the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Beta to prepare for the big multiplayer weekend of play on the new Call of Duty, we now take a look back at what makes the difference with this new episode. . We thus invite you to discover its specificities with some tips to get started on the beta, understand and move quickly. See you this Saturday at 7 p.m. for the opening of the Black Ops Cold War open and public beta.
> Télécharger la bêta Call of Duty : Black Ops Cold War
Black Ops Cold War Beta Tips and General Info
- Oubliez Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Spent hours on Modern Warfare in 2019 and 2020? Note that this new episode does not have much to do even if it obviously shares some similarities with its elders and which are specific to the Call of Duty series.
- Keep in mind that this is a beta. The Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Beta Weekend is set for you to try out the game ahead of its November 13 release. Therefore, this is not yet representative of the final multiplayer mode and the developers will adjust many points based on player feedback.
- Don’t play the perfect ratio or the camp. Check out what’s new in the game, learn new maps and take charge of the new gameplay because in any case, your beta stats won’t count for the final game.
- Playing the beta allows you to unlock the character Adler in Call of Duty: Mobile.
- Try to reach level 10. If you are going to purchase the game when it releases, try to reach level 10 to receive a weapon blueprint (epic submachine gun) when Black Ops Cold War launches. A weapon blueprint is a variant of the weapons available in the game, with its own name and cosmetic specifics. Weapon blueprints may already be equipped with props, allowing you to use those props on that particular weapon without having to level up the weapon in order to unlock its props.
- Use the ping system! Pinging obviously works in Warzone, but also in Black Ops Cold War multiplayer mode. Go overboard when playing as a team, and even more so when playing objectives. In deathmatch, also let your teammates know the position of enemies. There’s nothing like showing everyone that a sniper is behind the dunes on the Satellite Map. By default, the ping is assigned to the left arrow of the D-pad. Double tap to mark a hazard.
- Appreciated in Modern Warfare, it is also possible to reload your weapon by aiming dans Black Ops Cold War.
- There will be a second Black Ops Cold War beta later. This first weekend of beta is limited to the first 40 levels of the game, and the second beta is expected to go a step further. We will communicate the date of the second beta when it is known.
- Most of the maps offered in the beta often havea central danger zone which is often the dream place for pure action. If you want to play it softer, prefer the side lanes most of the time.
- The doors don’t open. It might sound silly, but when you’ve spent a whole year playing with it in Modern Warfare, it might seem weird at first. Do not try to open a door in Cold War since it is not possible. If a door is closed, it will remain closed, and can therefore serve as an effective means of cover.
- Stake, spot snipers via the reflections of the scope, they are more dangerous than ever and the number of headshots per game is quite high. If necessary, also use the asset that allows you to be notified when someone has their sights on you.
- Abuse the microphone! This asset is significant for this beta of Black Ops Cold War since it allows you to see the surrounding enemies as if you had a drone. Very effective, especially when you have to hold a position.
- Don’t hesitate to take the time to change your equipment during a game if you don’t get to your ends. It is now possible to do this in the middle of a game.
- Ninja is back. You find this asset in third position. It makes you very difficult to spot enemies.
- Ghost doesn’t make you completely invisible. By using this asset, you are undetectable to drones when moving, but not when camping!
Fireteam: Dirty Bomb: the new tactical mode
The beta of this Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War will be the opportunity to introduce a new Fireteam mode. Called Bombe Sale, it is played with 40 players divided into 10 teams. The goal is to complete different objectives in order to collect uranium so that you can then plant the bomb. Many vehicles are at your disposal such as cars, buggies, helicopters and also motorcycles.
Two dedicated maps are available during the beta so you can try this new mode. We can only advise you to play as a team as cooperation and strategy play an important role in your quest for victory.
Matt Scronce, Lead Designer at Treyarch, gave some tips to help you beat your opponents in this new mode:
- Arming a dirty bomb for detonation requires only one teammate, but the time to arm the bomb will be reduced with multiple teammates nearby.
- The detonation of dirty bombs sets off a zone of radiation. If you are in a radiation zone, you will be sick and thus penalized. Your perks will be disabled, fatigue will reduce your health regeneration rate, and finally you will be affected by bleeding which will damage you and may result in death.
- Your equipment is your best ally. Remember to equip yourself with a System Trophy to neutralize the projectiles when you plant the bomb. As a team, put the odds on your side on the battlefield by dividing up the various tasks to be completed with the appropriate equipment.
Longer TTK (Time to Kill), slides and jump-shotting galore
Like in Treyarch’s previous Call of Duty games, the Time to Kill is longer than usual. It’s slightly longer than in Modern Warfare and Warzone so don’t expect to clean up as fast as before. You will certainly have to get used to this extra time needed to bring an enemy down, but after a few games you will regain your marks.
The strafing has been improved since the alpha version of the game, but you will also see many players slide or jump all over the place. It is possible that the developers will adjust these possibilities in the future because at the moment Black Ops Cold War leaps are really big and sometimes it is possible to reach windows a little too easily. Slips are also very effective in destabilizing an enemy or landing by surprise. Enjoy it while there is still time.
Adjust your settings before you start, and change your FOV
New in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and in this beta: the possibility of adjust FOV (Field of View) in the game options. It may seem like a detail, but it could greatly affect the way you experience the game. This is the first time in Call of Duty history that players can adjust their field of view on console. Be careful though, because increasing the FOV too much also makes distant targets smaller, and therefore more difficult to see. Think of it as a kind of zoom in / out to apply to your field of vision. An FOV located around 100 seems balanced to us.
If you want the most detailed information on the screen, turn off Motion Blur which adds a blur effect when you move. You should gain in readability on the screen, without artifice. Likewise, adjust your sound settings so that enemy footsteps are louder. Nothing like this when you play in Dirty Bomb mode and you have to defend the bomb that you have just activated.
Increase sensitivity ! Rather than fixing it after a few games, try cranking it up at least a notch or two early on to get used to it. You will move faster and you will be more responsive than players who leave the default sensitivity unchanged. A minimum sensitivity of 7 seems ideal to us.
The scorestreaks are especially not to be neglected if one wishes to progress in Black Ops Cold War or to play effectively. The developers of Treyarch have implemented here their own system which differs from what we have known in the past.
We’ve updated scorestreaks so that scores you earn are kept after death. This change gives all players the chance to get scorestreaks.
For the second beta weekend, the Napalm Strike, Air Patrol and Chopper Gunner scorestreaks have been added to the game. Concretely, you just need to perform actions that give access to points, in order to get as many as possible. and as quickly as possible in order to trigger the desired effect such as a Napalm drop for example.
To really gain a lot of points, you absolutely have to play with the multipliers that are triggered from the second kill and in the same life. Achieving chain objectives does not give more bonus than that, and it is especially the kills that can quickly raise the counter, even more if you defend an objective at the same time for example. Try to maximize eliminations without dying to climb faster and trigger the bigger bonus. In all cases, it will not be possible to trigger the chain streaks since a cooldown is applied.
What maps are available in the Black Ops: Cold War beta?
A selection of maps are available for this beta and Activision is adding two new ones starting Saturday October 17 with Ruka and Alpine.
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
These were the details of the news Call of Duty: Black Ops Beta Guide: Tips and Info to... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at en24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.