Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has received a new patch, adding a feature that many PC gamers have requested: the ability to uninstall various game modes to free up valuable storage space. All players can also get a new shotgun.
Given the size of Modern Warfare, which has grown to 200GB after some recent updates and many players don’t touch the single player after the first playthrough, the new uninstall options are helpful. Note that console gamers have had this option for a while, although it is only available to digital owners on PS4.
The biggest change is also the introduction of the new Jak-12 shotgun. You can see it in the screenshots above. The addition isn’t mentioned in the patch notes, but it’s a new weapon that you can now have available in Modern Warfare or Warzone. There is also a glossy version in the store.
Other changes include an update to the game’s multiplayer playlists. The most exciting addition could be HQ Firefight, where you increase your team’s score by getting kills and taking over the enemy team’s headquarters. Gun Game Team Deathmatch is always a good time too. For Warzone, the patch removes Blood Money Quads and adds Plunder Quads back to the game. This is a fast mode that is popular with certain players.
In terms of minor changes, the patch slightly increases the Kar98’s damage in Warzone. It also reduces the damage done by the new SP-R rifle, which has been widely seen as overwhelmed by the game’s community. The SP-R was previously refined by a patch. It also fixes a barrage of bugs, including one particularly exotic where a player who dies after closing the doors of the subway car is pulled out of the gulag by the fast travel system and then pulled back into the gulag once it hits the turn is fighting. Talk about disorientation.
Full patch notes below:
- Ground war
- Deathmatch Domination + Drop Zone
- Gun game TDM
- HQ Firefight teams can increase their score by capturing the headquarters and also getting kills
- Remove blood money quads
- Add junk quads
- Fixed an issue where the “Next Unlock” section resulted in attachments not displaying in the correct order
- Fixed an issue that allowed teammates to appear on broadcast in an enclosed room
- Fixed a bug where displaying the “Nevermore” run in the menu could sometimes cause the animal model to hang
- Fixed a bug that caused shells to fall through the floor in the foremen’s office at the Mialstor tank factory
- Fixed a lighting issue with the “Gilded Arm” variant from Season 6 Battle Pass
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players having a crash after reaching wave 45 or higher in Survival Mode
- Improved stability for PC
- Increased minimum damage over range of the Kar98 in Warzone
- Reduced minimum damage to range of the SP-R 208 in Warzone
- Corrections to improve the volume with the “War Tracks” slider
- Fixes that prevent players from dying on completing the subway puzzle
- Fixed an issue where players might not be able to access Bunker 11
- Fixed a gas mask bug when players attempt to solve the station puzzle
- Fixed a bug where a self-resuscitation near the doors of the subway train would be cut out of the train but would still be routed to the next station
- Fixed a collision bug near the subway street entrance on the west side of the airport
- If a player dies after closing the subway car doors, they will be pulled out of the gulag by the rapid transit system and then pulled back into the gulag for a match when it’s their turn. This has been fixed
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the player’s view being forcibly shifted when exiting a vehicle or while skydiving
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to crash after signing a bounty contract
Size: 640 × 360 480 × 270
Register now or register!
Please use an HTML5 video capable browser to view videos.
This video is in an invalid file format.
Sorry, but you cannot access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video
January February March April Can June July August September October November December 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 fifteen 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 year 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970 1969 1968 1967 1966 1965 1964 1963 1962 1961 1960 1959 1958 1957 1956 1955 1954 1953 1952 1951 1950 1949 1948 1947 1946 [1945 1944 1943 1942 1941 1940 1939 1938 1937 1936 1935 1934 1933 1932 1931 1930 1929 1928 1927 1926 1925 1924 1923 1922 1921 1920 1919 1918 1917 1916 1915 1914 1913 1912 1911 1910 1909 1908 1907 1906 1905 1904 1903 1902 1901 1900
Durch Klicken auf „Enter“ stimmen Sie GameSpots zu
Nutzungsbedingungen und Datenschutzbestimmungen
Läuft gerade: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone – Offizieller Trailer der sechsten Staffel
GameSpot erhält möglicherweise eine Provision aus Einzelhandelsangeboten.
These were the details of the news Call Of Duty Patch Notes: New Shotgun For Modern Warfare /... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.