CS Constantine: Zamalek made offer for Houcine Benayada

CS Constantine: Zamalek made offer for Houcine Benayada
CS Constantine: Zamalek made offer for Houcine Benayada

Thank you for reading the news about CS Constantine: Zamalek made offer for Houcine Benayada and now with the details

- Yasmine El Tohamy - Photo: SC Constantine

CS Constantine sporting director Nasr El-Din Magoug has revealed that Zamalek offered their right-back Houcine Benayada a deal ahead of the summer transfer window.

Benayada had been linked to Zamalek a few days ago as a potential replacement for Tunisia international Hamdy Nagguez.

However, the 27-year-old already came out and said that Zamalek didn’t open negotiations with him as Benayada added that he was willing to discuss with his agent to make a decision regarding his future in the summer.

Despite Benayada’s recent comments, CS Constantine sporting director Seif El-Din Magoug revealed that its difficult for the club to renew Benayada’s contact now as Zamalek made a good offer to acquire the player’s services.

“Houcine Benayada is considered a transfer target for several clubs. We understand if he wants to play abroad,” Magoug told Al-Nasr.

“We’re trying our best to convince Benayada to sign a new contract with us but I know that Zamalek made him a lucrative offer, which makes it harder now for him to extend his deal with Constantine.”

Benayada is currently having an outstanding season with Constantine, scoring four goals and providing six assists in 21 games across all competitions.

These were the details of the news CS Constantine: Zamalek made offer for Houcine Benayada for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at King Fut and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Russia: No weddings, no divorces until June 1
NEXT Tunisia extends COVID-19 lockdown by two weeks