Motorsports, tennis, rugby, cycling and, of course, football will be this Saturday in the world and on television screens.
Barcelona Y Real Madrid will be the most consumed by the world sports fan, in a match without an audience for the Spanish league in which Lionel Messi will try to break a string of unmarked superclassics. Further, Atlético de Madrid (Ángel Correa) will receive Betis (Guido Rodríguez). European football will overflow with action, which for Argentines will have greater interest in West Ham vs. Manchester City (Sergio Agüero), for the Premier League; in Atalanta (Alejandro Gómez and José Luis Palomino) vs. Sampdoria, Genoa vs. Inter (Lautaro Martínez) and Lazio (Joaquín Correa and Gonzalo Escalante) vs. Bologna (Rodrigo Palacio), for the A league, y in Lorient vs. Olympique Marseille (Darío Benedetto and Leonardo Balerdi) and Paris Saint Germain (Ángel Di María, Leandro Paredes and Mauro Icardi) vs. Dijon, for the League 1.
Accelerating cars will be both abroad and in Argentina. The Formula 1 will perform the last training session and the qualification test of the Grand Prix of Portugal at the debuting Algarve racetrack, and in the country, the Super TC2000 will do the same in the classic scenario of High grace, Córdoba.
After the one he reached in Rome, Diego Schwartzman He will seek another final in Europe, when he meets Canada’s Felix Auger-Aliassime in Cologne. It will be the day of the resumption, with Ireland vs. Italy, from Six nations rugby, sport that will offer the final of the English league, Exeter vs. Wasps. And cycling offers a very caloric menu: the penultimate stage of the Tour of Italy and the fifth of the Back to Spain.
The televising of Saturday 24
- 8 Osasuna vs. Athletic de Bilbao. DirecTV Sports 2.
- 11 Barcelona vs. Real Madrid. Cablevisión and DirecTV Sports.
- 13.30 Sevilla vs. Eibar. Fox Sports.
- 16 Atlético de Madrid vs. Betis. ESPN 2.
- 8.30 West Ham vs. Manchester City. ESPN 2.
- 11 Fulham vs. Crystal Palace. ESPN 2.
- 13.30 Manchester United vs. Chelsea. ESPN 2.
- 16 Liverpool vs. Sheffield United. ESPN 3.
- 10 Atalanta vs. Sampdoria. Fox Sports.
- 11 Parma vs. Spezia. Fox Sports 2.
- 13 Genoa vs. Inter. ESPN 3.
- 15.45 Lazio vs. Bologna. Fox Sports 2.
- 9 Lens vs Nantes. Fox Sports 2.
- 12 Lorient vs. Olympique Marseille. DirecTV Sports 2.
- 13 Nice vs. Lille. Fox Sports.
- 16 Paris Saint-Germain vs. Dijon. Fox Sports.
- 11.30 VVV-Venlo vs Ajax. Fox Sports 2.
- 7 Formula 1. Practice 3 of the Portuguese Grand Prix. ESPN.
- 10 Formula 1. The qualifying tests of the Portuguese Grand Prix. ESPN.
- 15 Super TC2000. The classification test in Alta Gracia. TyC Sports.
- 10.30 The ATP 250 from Antwerp. The semifinals: Alex De Miñaur vs. Grigor Dimitrov and Daniel Evans vs. Ugo Humbert. DirecTV Sports +.
- 14 Cologne ATP 250 2. The semi-finals: Alexander Zverev vs. Jannik Sinner and Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Diego Schwartzman. DirecTV Sports 2.
- 11.30 Ireland vs. Italy. The Six Nations. ESPN.
- 14 Exeter vs. Wasps. La final de la Premiership. ESPN.
- 7.30 The Giro d’Italia. Stage 20: Asta-Sestriere. ESPN 3.
- 12 Back to Spain. Stage 5: Huesca-Sabiñánigo. ESPN 3.
- 21 Tampa Bay Rays vs. Los Angeles Dodgers. MLB World Series, Game 4. ESPN.
According to the criteria of
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.lanacion.com.ar/deportes/la-agenda-tv-del-sabado-nid2486763
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
These were the details of the news Saturday’s TV schedule: the superclassic Barcelona-Real Madrid, Schwartzman in a semifinal,... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at en24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.