At a good and successful time, the 2020/21 edition of the Champions League has kicked off. And in the best tradition – the gates that fell across the continent, and not only them, led the “numbers people” across the network to find some landmarks.
– Leo Messi continues to rewrite history: The Barcelona star has become the player who takes part in the most seasons of the Champions League for the Catalan club. This is Messi’s 17th season in the factory, thus breaking a tie with Xavi.
Messi also became the first player in history to score in 16 consecutive Champions League campaigns.
– Messi equaled the record for goals in the Champions League, with 28 conquests. The one who held the record to this day was the mythical rival from Real Madrid, Raul.
– Want some more Messi? you are welcome. Franzvarosh has become the 36th rival in front of which the flea finds the net in the Champions League. In doing so, he improved his record …
– PSG lost in the Parc de France in the home leg of the Champions League for the first time since 2004.
– Manchester United have scored more own goals than any other team in the history of the factory. 22% of her goals were scored by Phil Jones.
– Manchester United have received the same number of penalties this season, as Arsenal all last season in all competitions.
– Albero Murata is the fifth Spaniard to score the first goal of the season in the Champions League. It was preceded by Hussein Achebria, Andres Iniesta, Vicente and Isco.
– The only players who have scored more goals than Arling Holland (11) by the age of 21 are Karim Benzema (12) and Killian Ambape (19). The Norwegian striker will celebrate July 21st.
– It was the first time Murata finished with a double in a Champions League match. He did so in his 53rd appearance at the most prestigious factory.
Believe it or not, Andrea Pirlo is only the third coach in Juventus history to win his first away game in the Champions League. It was preceded by: Marcello Lippi (1995) and Fabio Capello (2004).
– Mircea Lucescu (Dynamo Kyiv) has become the oldest coach in the history of the Champions League. The Romanian is 75 and 84 days old and broke the previous record of Joop Hinks (Bayern Munich) aged 72 and 357 days.
– Jude Blingham has tonight become the youngest English player in a team in the Champions League. Dortmund contact is 17 and 113 days old.
– Arun Ramsey has become the third Welshman to make 50 appearances in the Champions League. Only Ryan Giggs (141) and Gareth Bale (64) have recorded more appearances than the Juventus midfielder.
– Since Bruno Fernandez made his Manchester United debut, no player in the top five leagues has scored more goals than him (11) from the penalty spot. Since the 2017/18 season he has kicked 26 penalties, missing only one (last Saturday against Newcastle). During this time, by the way, Ronaldo had ten goals from 11 meters.
– For the first time in the glorious history of Manchester United, it has won ten away games in a row in all competitions.
At 17 and 355 days old, Enso Patti became the second youngest player in the history of the Champions League to score and cook in the same game. Who is the youngest? Brill Ambolo, who did so at the age of 17 and 253 days in the Basel uniform against Ludogorets in November 2014.
– Anso Patti is the first player in history to score two goals in the Champions League before the age of 18.
– Barcelona is the only team in history whose three players under the age of 18 have won in the Champions League (Pedry, Patti, Boyan)
– Istanbul is the first city to send 4 different representatives to the home stage of the Champions League: Istanbul in Shakespeare, for which it made its debut, joined Glatsray (16 appearances), Besiktas (7) and Fenerbahce (6).
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.sport5.co.il/articles.aspx?FolderID=398&docID=352038
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
These were the details of the news 16 years old for Messi: Barcelona star made history for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at news1.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.