The controversy over the return of Brazilian striker Robinho to Santos won a new chapter this Friday after the ‘GloboEsporte’ portal revealed the content of the Telephone jabs that the Italian Justice used to sentence him to nine years in prison for sexual violence.
Robinho and a friend of his, Ricardo Falco, were convicted in the first instance by a Milan court for allegedly participating in a gang rape against a 23-year-old young woman of Albanian origin, in a nightclub in the Italian city.
The event occurred in 2013, when the winger played for AC Milan, but the sentence did not come until 2017, when he was active in the Brazilian Atlético Mineiro, and since then he has not set foot in Italy.
Also read: After leaving Medellín, Aldo Bobadilla reached the Paraguay National Team
Robinho always denied the accusations and admitted that he had oral sex with the victim, but that it was consensual.
However, the telephone jabs leaked by ‘GloboEsporte’, which are transcribed in the Italian justice sentence, corroborated the accusatory version of the young woman.
In one of those conversations, the musician Jairo Chagas, who performed at the venue on the night of the gang rape, expressed to Robinho his concern about the progress of the investigation, to which the Brazilian player replied: “I laugh because I don’t care a cumin, the woman was completely drunk, she doesn’t even know what happened. “
“Luckily God exists because I didn’t even touch the young woman,” he said to recognize in the sequence that he saw some of his friends “fuck” the victim, but not him.
“There were five on top of her,” he completed.
In another call, Robinho came to admit that he “tried” intercourse, before which the musician reminded him of the following: “I saw you when you put your penis in his mouth”.
“That doesn’t mean fucking,” replied the footballer.
The investigation also collected other conversations with friends of the former Real Madrid player who were present at the nightclub and who were also concerned about the case.
Of interest: Gamero’s dilemma with his three forwards and the accounts he does to qualify
Robinho told one of them that he “did not know” if any of his friends had “ejaculated inside the woman” and had “made her pregnant”.
“I remember that you and I did not fuck with her because your penis did not rise, it was flaccid …. The problem is that the girl says that three grabbed her hard,” he said.
In another transcribed call, he stressed that “there was no evidence that they did anything.”
In addition to Robinho and Falco, four other Brazilians reportedly participated in the act classified by the Milan Procurator’s Office as “sexual violence”, but they left Italy in the course of the investigations and, therefore, are being processed separately.
Santos, where Robinho came from, announced last Saturday the hiring of the forward for a symbolic salary, but his return has raised a huge controversy over his legal problems.
According to ‘GloboEsporte’, a sponsor has already left the club and others have threatened to break their contracts with the Albinegra entity, if they do not cancel the signing of the former Real Madrid and Manchester City player.
An appeals court in Milan will analyze the sentences against Robinho and his friend on December 10.
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
These were the details of the news Audios of Robinho, convicted of sexual violence: Brazilian football for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at en24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.