The first international hiatus of the 2020/21 season has given fantasy managers plenty of time to weigh the captaincy decisions for the upcoming season
Game week 5.
October 4th, 2020 will be one of the most remarkable days in Premier League history, as the two most successful teams in English football conceded a total of 13 goals.
Despite the heavy 7-2 defeat by Aston Villa, Liverpool’s “Egyptian King” Mohamed Salah (£ 12.2m) still had a return of 13 points and is once again preferred by fantasy managers.
Meanwhile Tottenham Hotspur Duo Harry Kane (£ 10.6m) and Heung-Min son (£ 9.1m) are extradited after an impressive win at Old Trafford against West Ham United.
As usual, the Captain Sensible article previews the major upcoming games and rates each of the best options. In addition, data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium member area is used.
Liverpool’s Salah and Tottenham Hotspur’s Kane and Son appear to be the three players at the center of this week’s debate – with the trio gaining 63.9% of our users’ votes in the Captaincy poll.
Further down the list are the Manchester City midfielders Kevin De Bruyne (£ 11.6m, 6.4% of the vote) and Raheem Sterling (£ 11.5m, 3.1%) didn’t get much attention ahead of their game against Arsenal. Similarly, despite the formidable form of Dominic Calvert-Lewin (£ 7.6m, 5.1%) and Richarlison (£ 7.9m, 3.5%), fantasy managers seem to be facing a persistent goal drought Toffees in the Merseyside Derby to watch out for games of recent years.
Surprisingly, none of Chelsea or Manchester United’s assets are in existence
considered by the majority of our voters. We may overlook some
exciting picks? Let’s take a look at this week’s crucial games.
Tottenham Hotspur versus West Ham United
Become a member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Year-round memberships are now available at the price of £ 19.99. Monthly subscriptions also only cost £ 2.99.
Sign up now to receive:
- Draw your transfer strategies with the fully interactive season ticker.
- Get projections for each Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to control your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150 exclusive member items during the season.
- Analyze our OPTA-based statistics tables specially tailored for Fantasy Football Manager.
- Use our exclusive tool to create custom statistics tables from over 100 OPTA player and team statistics.
- Enjoy our brand new flat track bully feature that allows you to add an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heat maps and expected goal data for each player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyze players directly.
ALREADY A USER? CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR FREE ACCOUNT
NEW TO SCOUT? CLICK HERE TO START A MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
These were the details of the news Who are the best FPL captain options for Gameweek 5? for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.