Thank you for your reading and interest in the news Luis Suarez cuts Barcelona contract, agrees Atletico Madrid terms – report and now with details
Hind Al Soulia - Riyadh - Mundo Deportivo report Uruguayan will be on a two-year deal
Sep 21, 2020
September 21, 2020
Barcelona striker Luis Suarez has reportedly agreed a deal with the club to end his contract and settled on personal terms with Atletico Madrid.
Mundo Deportivo reported that the Catalans' third top scorer of all time was told he was 'not wanted' by new Barcelona manager Ronald Koeman and has been looking for a new club.
Suarez, 33, who has one year to run on his Barcelona contract, agreed a deal with the club to cut it short, the report said.
Mundo Deportivo added Suarez has fixed a contract with Atletico Madrid for two seasons, although the club will need to lighten their wage bill to accommodate the Uruguayan.
Reports in Italy say Juventus are in talks with Atletico to re-sign Spain striker Alvaro Morata. Suarez had been heavily linked with Juventus but coach Andrea Pirlo said it was unlikely he would come to Italy because of the difficulty in obtaining an EU passport.
The striker finished as Barca's second-highest scorer last season behind captain Lionel Messi and scored 198 goals in 283 games for Barca, after joining in 2014 from Liverpool.
Barca sign Pjanic
Updated: September 21, 2020 04:36 PM
These were the details of the news Luis Suarez cuts Barcelona contract, agrees Atletico Madrid terms – report for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at The National and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.